Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a quick peek and I love the overall look, it's so pretty.

A couple of suggestions for you, there are a few different fonts being used, my preference would be to keep it more consistent. The other thing I noticed were you sentences can be very long and there is typo on your home page (sofr skin).

Meira Xx

I use wix but mine doesn't work on Ipads or phones, does this happen to anyone else?

Wix ia flash based so conflict issues with iphones etc are common as muck

Ok this is mines, ive just made it this week. Still waiting on some companies for images and logos I can use, I hope you guys like it. Any criticism welcome.

Amethyst Beauty Room - Home

Ok this is mines, ive just made it this week. Still waiting on some companies for images and logos I can use, I hope you guys like it. Any criticism welcome.

Amethyst Beauty Room - Home

To lolly x

Just a few things... You've spelt competitive wrong on your home page, Facebook and Christmas would look better with a capital letter, in your nail section you've written 'bris' rather than brisa, and you've titled your treatments to say + shellac but then explained its shellac not vinylux, it seems quite clear so maybe the extra explanation isn't necessary? Otherwise lovely! Sorry just thought I'd help I'm a bit ocd with typos/grammar etc xxx

Do you have a logo by the way?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

To lolly x

Just a few things... You've spelt competitive wrong on your home page, Facebook and Christmas would look better with a capital letter, in your nail section you've written 'bris' rather than brisa, and you've titled your treatments to say + shellac but then explained its shellac not vinylux, it seems quite clear so maybe the extra explanation isn't necessary? Otherwise lovely! Sorry just thought I'd help I'm a bit ocd with typos/grammar etc xxx

Do you have a logo by the way?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I got someone to proof read so I may have fixed these already but I will check it out. Thank you :)

I dont yet, im thinking of having one made. That would look better wouldnt it? x

Hi Everyone

Loving this thread, was so helpful when i was making mine with Weebly.

Have a look would love to know if you think it could do with any changes.

The Beauty Boutique - About me

Thank you I got someone to proof read so I may have fixed these already but I will check it out. Thank you :)

I dont yet, im thinking of having one made. That would look better wouldnt it? x

I would say so personally, Verve Design do a very good deal for designing or maybe just have a browse for start up companies that might be able to help with your logo design, and perhaps in future with leaflet and business card design xx

Hi Everyone

Loving this thread, was so helpful when i was making mine with Weebly.

Have a look would love to know if you think it could do with any changes.

The Beauty Boutique - About me

Beautiful website! Only suggestion I would have (as was given to me by a web designing friend) is when having large amounts of text, stick to a sans serif font (such as the one I have typed in) as it reads easier. Otherwise its lovely xx

I would say so personally, Verve Design do a very good deal for designing or maybe just have a browse for start up companies that might be able to help with your logo design, and perhaps in future with leaflet and business card design xx

I know I have been having a look. I will get something sorted. X

Anymore websites to share?

Looking into my own at the moment and finally as I am finally hoping to be able to move into my own salon :)

Anymore websites to share?

Looking into my own at the moment and finally as I am finally hoping to be able to move into my own salon :)

Did you get my message the other day?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just completed www.chb.ie

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please can you take a look at my website only just set it up this weekend any comments and feedback would be really appreciated :) x www.thebeautyholics.co.uk

Latest posts

Back