Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys who use weebly, are you using the free site or have you upgraded? I think I have managed to point my own domain without upgrading but I'm not sure. I just wondered if you thought it were worth updating to the starter one?

You guys who use weebly, are you using the free site or have you upgraded? I think I have managed to point my own domain without upgrading but I'm not sure. I just wondered if you thought it were worth updating to the starter one?

I thought you had to upgrade to point it to your own domain, so I have the starter one x

If love to know how u did this? I made a weebly one then went to point my domain and it said about payment so I was gutted!! I got a vista print one in the end and I'm not overly impressed with it for the price :(. My friend has a free weebly one with her own domain too but can't remember how she did it! Xxx

Ladies it says it can take up to 72 hours for it to transfer so I will give it time as I'm not sure if it has worked but it should as i followed the instructions. If it works I will come back and let you know :) x

Ladies it says it can take up to 72 hours for it to transfer so I will give it time as I'm not sure if it has worked but it should as i followed the instructions. If it works I will come back and let you know :) x

I hope it works for u!! Let us know how u get on! I'll get so excited if u do it lol. Iv been wondering how it can be done for ages! Xxx

hi there,
here is mine, it under construction to update it
need to put a gallery on it and update some prices :)

nice to see everyone's wonderful work.
Dawn's Mobile Beauty Therapy

hope link works
big hugs
dawn x

Hiya Dawn, love you website, can i ask, do you take fold up bed with you to do facials etc?
xx

Does anyone else who uses wix.com have problems with their 'like' or 'recommend' button changing? I had 91 recommend clicks and now it has been saying 18 :( so annoying!

Does anyone else who uses wix.com have problems with their 'like' or 'recommend' button changing? I had 91 recommend clicks and now it has been saying 18 :( so annoying!

I'm using Wix but just started, I'll keep an eye out x

Laura x

It didn't work guys. Turns out I'm not the genius I thought I was haha!

It didn't work guys. Turns out I'm not the genius I thought I was haha!

Oh no! What happened then? I'm sure it can be done somehow! Xxx

What was you trying to do lolly?

I use wix but mine doesn't work on Ipads or phones, does this happen to anyone else?

I use wix but mine doesn't work on Ipads or phones, does this happen to anyone else?

Mine works, have you paid for a package?

Nothing happened guys. One of my friends says he doesn't think it can be done. But I know they used to let you do it for free so maybe the people who have done it have done it before they changed it.

I was trying to figure out how to point my own domain to a free weebly site lol. Because some people on here have done it successfully.

Hi guys,

I'm new here and new to self employed so any feedback you have for my website is devoured! And please be honest!!I know the aftercare section needs adding to, but...I got bored...website stuff isn't overly fun. Plus I want to upload my pdf's but I haven't been able to work it out yet!

Thanks guys! X

www.candybeautynorwich.co.uk

Latest posts

Back