Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

traceyashley

Reaction score
Hiya geeks has does anyone know where offers shrinking violet body wrap training? Or have a website? I have looked and cant find any :(

Thanks x

Hi we have trainers in Lancs, NE, Cardiff with more to follow soon. You do not need to be specifically trained in SV to use it if you hold a body wrapping cert for insurance purposes. Please PM me if I can help further :D

Thats great thank you :) i live in stoke so might be a bit far to travel. Do you know if they have a website and where they sell there products?

Tracey x

If you look up Enhance Direct on google (I have no idea how to do a link I'm afraid), you'll find the shrinking violet wrap and everything you need to order it. I'm looking at having it in my home based salon. It sounds really good.

Mandy

I don't know where you have looked my darling. If you Google Shrinking Violet Body Wrap lots of stuff comes up there and the search button on here would reveal a lot too as this wrap has been discussed a lot and has a thread still running.:D

Hi we have trainers in Lancs, NE, Cardiff with more to follow soon. You do not need to be specifically trained in SV to use it if you hold a body wrapping cert for insurance purposes. Please PM me if I can help further :D

Im interested in the Cardiff training, does anyone have a contact lead they can share with me? : )

Hi Rach

We offer body wraps at ULearn college and use the shrinking violet products so give us a ring on 02920 894800 or email [email protected]

Regards
Kelly

I'm looking to train in this as I'm moving from my home based salon to a shop, I've no idea about any of this so and advice etc should be great, looking to train in Newcastle???? X

Hi Rachel

By all means get in touch if you are interested in training. I've been carrying out the training since its launch so have plenty of experience :) All training is completely authorised by the Shrinking Violet Company and is carried out on a one to one basis, so you can be guaranteed the course is 100% tailored to your requirements.

Claire x

Hi I'm looking to train in shrinking violet wraps; live in Southern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back