Shrinking Violet-Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
omg, im sooooo disappointed with the shrinking violet in ireland... ive paid big money to be able to provide this service, it took a lot of patience and waiting around to finally being able to provide this service to my clients, a lot of promoting, too i might add...

so... when shrinking violet first came out it was not required to be specifically trained with them, body wrap cert would have been enough, so after very long searches, i finally found a place that trained in body wraps, i did the course, paid good money for it. then i found a supplier of shrinking violet (another while of searching and waiting around), then they turned around and said they werent distributing this product any more just as i was about to make my order!

then tibby olivier changed the rules and suddenly you had to be trained in shrinking violet specifically to be able to provide the services. i waited around until new distributor came around, paid good money for convertion course + kit, plus 200+ km roundtrip to get to the place, few months of wait for available date...

then, i get a message from current distributor that they are not going to supply shrinking violet any more! i have clients booked in and no product to work with :( im really unhappy with this whole thing, i feel like i have wasted close to 1000 euros just to get the product only to be refusing the service to my clients now. i do feel cheated.

oh, and i could never join the secret group on facebook, because its secret and the link provided by the original training academy didnt work for me.

i feel i have been fooled and cheated out of my hard earned cash, considering i havent been in the industry for that long, so every penny counts :(

sorry about long post, but i really needed to get it off my chest :(

omg, im sooooo disappointed with the shrinking violet in ireland... ive paid big money to be able to provide this service, it took a lot of patience and waiting around to finally being able to provide this service to my clients, a lot of promoting, too i might add...

so... when shrinking violet first came out it was not required to be specifically trained with them, body wrap cert would have been enough, so after very long searches, i finally found a place that trained in body wraps, i did the course, paid good money for it. then i found a supplier of shrinking violet (another while of searching and waiting around), then they turned around and said they werent distributing this product any more just as i was about to make my order!

then tibby olivier changed the rules and suddenly you had to be trained in shrinking violet specifically to be able to provide the services. i waited around until new distributor came around, paid good money for convertion course + kit, plus 200+ km roundtrip to get to the place, few months of wait for available date...

then, i get a message from current distributor that they are not going to supply shrinking violet any more! i have clients booked in and no product to work with :( im really unhappy with this whole thing, i feel like i have wasted close to 1000 euros just to get the product only to be refusing the service to my clients now. i do feel cheated.

oh, and i could never join the secret group on facebook, because its secret and the link provided by the original training academy didnt work for me.

i feel i have been fooled and cheated out of my hard earned cash, considering i havent been in the industry for that long, so every penny counts :(

sorry about long post, but i really needed to get it off my chest :(

To be added to the group you need to contact Moosebat on here and she'll add you.... you can't join it via a link ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back