Shrinking Violet-is it worth training in? Still popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's fair to say that a great many people are feeling very unsure of what is happening with Tibby Olivier right now. There have been many, many revelations - as yet unverified by TO themselves - which have unsettled some of its greatest fans.

Whilst I can't advise on specific brands I make no apology for stating, yet again, that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Do your research thoroughly. I'm always astonished that people put more time into choosing a TV than they do when investing in their business!

I think a lot of people did research but it appears that the clinical trial data may not be true, along with most of the claims made by TO. I'm glad I ditched when S2 pulled out to be honest!

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think that it's more that the clinical trial was statistically insignificant and had not been either published OR peer reviewed, therefore neither its methodology nor results could be independently verified.

Latest posts

Back