Shrinking Violet training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the Manchester trainer is and how much training is?
Thanks x

Hi, take a look at the enhance direct website Enhance Direct Home there may be more info there, or if you call them Jane will help you to any questions x

Joy is the only official trainer for shrinking violets her email is [email protected]

I did email Jane and she said I need to email the individual trainers x

The only accredited shrinking Violet trainer is Joy Watson-Carr. You can friend her on Facebook.

Hi,

There's a trainers page on the Enhance Direct website - there's a number of trainers that are authorised to provide training on Tibby Olivier products , but issue their own accredited certificates rather than a Tibby Olivier certificate - I know that some of the trainers have their Shrinking Violet courses accredited by the Guild .

Hi,

There's a trainers page on the Enhance Direct website - there's a number of trainers that are authorised to provide training on Tibby Olivier products , but issue their own accredited certificates rather than a Tibby Olivier certificate - I know that some of the trainers have their Shrinking Violet courses accredited by the Guild .

Just to clarify, the trainers listed on the Enhance Direct website issue Body Wrap Training accredited by various bodies and the product they use in training is SV. However, Joy Watson-Carr is the only trainer authorised to provide and issue accredited Shrinking Violet Body Wrap training (accredited by pro beauty I think it is). It's a little confusing but it's worth bearing in mind.

Just to clarify, the trainers listed on the Enhance Direct website issue Body Wrap Training accredited by various bodies and the product they use in training is SV. However, Joy Watson-Carr is the only trainer authorised to provide and issue accredited Shrinking Violet Body Wrap training (accredited by pro beauty I think it is). It's a little confusing but it's worth bearing in mind.

That's correct.

Joy is the only trainer that can give you and official Shrinking Violets body wrap cert, it is accredited by pro beauty btw.

But

Other companies use shrinking violet PRODUCTS but you are training in BODY WRAPS, so you get a cert for body wrapping not SV.
Also you do notlearn about SV and the science behind it you just learn about body wrap. So I believe the actual SV course by Joy is more beneficial

*** please not this is old info and training is now provided by sweet squared and it's the official training ***

Last edited:
Hi Folks, Looking for some guidence - I'm thinking about offering the Shrinking violet wrap and tried to access Enhance Direct website but its not availalbe ? Any Ideas ?

It's now changed to Tibby Olivier Pro :)

Hi i am doing my training with fingertips next week would anyone mind messaging me with trade prices of the products, i will only be buying the small kit just now due to my budget. thanks xx

Hi i am doing my training with fingertips next week would anyone mind messaging me with trade prices of the products, i will only be buying the small kit just now due to my budget. thanks xx

Thought it was included in the training - mine is.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What the prices? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

As anyone done this course recently? Any feed back and/or course information?

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back