Shrinking Violet wrapping tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
I'm finding, aswell as wrapping stomach without it rolling over, I'm getting a problem trying to do thighs. I've tried wrapping while client lying down & with them standing but still struggling a bit!!!
Any tips would be great!!

We now have a wider wrap available 250mm due to feedback.

Wrap downwards with a good overlap

Use catering size cling film to hold in place if required but we are finding the mix of the 100mm and 250mm covers all bases (parts !!) :green:

Ok thanks, will get some with my next order. Also I just want to check I'm doing it right as I did just a stomach wrap the other day and she only lost an inch. And a full body today was only 4 and a half.
I'm putting the oil on, making sure there is plenty on then wrapping then lying them on heated blanket with another one on top!!

Results will vary from client to client. Unless I had a full consultation with them I can not tell you why some more than others but will always be the way. If you look on our facebook page you can get an idea of how they do vary. it can be from 2 inches to our best which is 21.5..You can not ever give absolute inch loss expectation to a client but...they will lose something and more the next day. If you want to email be the details of a particular client I can give a more detailed response x

Having said that..not often you can lose 4 inches of fat in an hour ! I would also suggest full body is the way to go rather than areas as the client still has to "bake" for the same time therefore your time is costing you more and the loss will be less.

Just to add to the tips that moosebat has put on - here is some of the things I have learned doing the treatment in a very short time with clients:

always dry brush the clients skin before applying the lotion as this helps to stimulate the clients circulation.

Even if the client isn't having their arms treated ensure that you cover all the body including the arms under the blanket and as snug as you can around their neck. You will be surprised how much body heat is lost if these areas aren't cocooned under the blanket and will therefore affect how successful the treatment of the other areas are.

I start with the smaller rapture wrapping upwards on the one leg, carry on wrapping it over to the torso, up over the bust area, criss cross over the shoulders, back down giving extra torso coverage and then back down over the other leg. That is all in one go. I then go over each arm separately. Then when needed I to I then use the larger rapture to go over any areas that struggle to cover with the smaller rapture.

HTH x x x. Let me now Jane if you would like me to put this info on the FB page.

That would be lovely. Thank you so much. Really appreciate how we are all working together to hone this product :hug:

Just to add to the tips that moosebat has put on - here is some of the things I have learned doing the treatment in a very short time with clients:

always dry brush the clients skin before applying the lotion as this helps to stimulate the clients circulation.

Even if the client isn't having their arms treated ensure that you cover all the body including the arms under the blanket and as snug as you can around their neck. You will be surprised how much body heat is lost if these areas aren't cocooned under the blanket and will therefore affect how successful the treatment of the other areas are.

I start with the smaller rapture wrapping upwards on the one leg, carry on wrapping it over to the torso, up over the bust area, criss cross over the shoulders, back down giving extra torso coverage and then back down over the other leg. That is all in one go. I then go over each arm separately. Then when needed I to I then use the larger rapture to go over any areas that struggle to cover with the smaller rapture.

HTH x x x. Let me now Jane if you would like me to put this info on the FB page.

Do you not undo the wrap at all when wrapping around the body then? Just keep it going continuously? I like the idea of that, sounds like you wouldn't get much movement then?? May have to try that instead of stopping when I get to the top of the legs and starting again around stomach!x

Do you not undo the wrap at all when wrapping around the body then? Just keep it going continuously? I like the idea of that, sounds like you wouldn't get much movement then?? May have to try that instead of stopping when I get to the top of the legs and starting again around stomach!x

The only one I start a separate piece of wrap on is for the arms - but I start at one lower arm up that arm across under and over the shoulders and then continue down the other arm if that makes sense. :)

The only one I start a separate piece of wrap on is for the arms - but I start at one lower arm up that arm across under and over the shoulders and then continue down the other arm if that makes sense. :)

Yep that makes sense!! Will give this a go! Thanks :)

Does anyone know of a mobile
Or salon that does SV? Can't seem to find one anywhere! I'm so desperate to have this done!
Thanks! X

Does anyone know of a mobile
Or salon that does SV? Can't seem to find one anywhere! I'm so desperate to have this done!
Thanks! X

Where are you? I do them! X

Thanks for the tips girls, I'm getting to grips with it eventually!! Do you apply the product to the bust too? Also how do you criss cross the shoulders, I seem to get in a pickle with this also the very top of the arms...maybe we need a video??? xx

Thanks for the tips girls, I'm getting to grips with it eventually!! Do you apply the product to the bust too? Also how do you criss cross the shoulders, I seem to get in a pickle with this also the very top of the arms...maybe we need a video??? xx

I ask clients if they want it applying to the bust! Not many do!! When your wrapping around stomach keep taking it up and when you get to the midriff carry on over one shoulder and back down between bust, you then have to wrap a couple of times to be able to wrap the other shoulder!

what is the FB page? Ive searched but cant find it x

Thank you. What a great page!

Latest posts

Back