Shropshire Dawn's Nails Meet Tony Blair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just thought I'd share this cos Dawn is too shy to, dunno why ... I'd be shouting it from the roof-tops.
Yesterday she had a client who she gave P&W's to with a few pressed-flowers here and there to hide a few flaws in the natural nails.
Well today, that client will be shaking hands with the PM himself ... ooh and Cherie.
The client said she will be telling Cherie that she is wearing 'real-flowers' on her nails!
Way to go Dawn ....
Definately something to remember, having your work in the hands of the Prime Minister :)

Glorsclaws said:
Hi All,
Just thought I'd share this cos Dawn is too shy to, dunno why ... I'd be shouting it from the roof-tops.
Yesterday she had a client who she gave P&W's to with a few pressed-flowers here and there to hide a few flaws in the natural nails.
Well today, that client will be shaking hands with the PM himself ... ooh and Cherie.
The client said she will be telling Cherie that she is wearing 'real-flowers' on her nails!
Way to go Dawn ....
Definately something to remember, having your work in the hands of the Prime Minister :)
Oooh how exciting!! Never mind the modesty, lets see a piccie!! Tell me you did take one Dawn??

Excellent stuff, wouldn't it be good if you ended up getting Cheree Blair as a client, Think what you could charge her!!!

That aside, i hope you've got piccies???

NO DUMMY ME DID`NT TAKE ONE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i did`nt like to ask her as i did`nt know her, first visit for her to me, so did`nt want to too cheeky, she says she is coming back for a rebalance so i will ask her then if i can take a pic, she says there will be a write up in the newspaper about it also.
her meeting is for 2 hours at 5pm tonight, i hope the nails behave themselves and stay put ! lol

Oh Dawn!!!! :D Glo told me earlier about this and I'm chuffed to bits that you're doing so well. I know you've not been well just lately so good on ya! A real confidence boost and I can't wait to see a pikkie!

Well done!

Dawwwwwwwwwwn you should be so proud girl :cool:
Love to see a pic when you manage to get it.

Love Lesllllllllllllllllllllllllllllley

hey just think you could become the personal nail technician to the pm's wife, how cool would that be, i bet you are really chuffed with yourself, good on ya , cant wait to see the pics ,

omg well done u i have a client that i do beauty treatments on that works for tony bair

congrats to you!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back