Sienna Micro Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Hi,
Just bought the Micro machine from Sienna, not received it yet, but can't wait!
I've gone for the smallest one, as I work full time, and only do my mobile work evenings and weekends as time allows...therefore, not much time to be doing more than a couple of spray tans at a time!! And my plan was to upgrade my machine as and when I decide it's a sound business move!

However...if I did get a party booked in, how suitable would this machine be? The girl I spoke to told me that the motor would start to struggle after a couple of tans...but could I get around this by turning it off for 5 mins in between tans? Would it recover in this time?

Any advice from someone who has one of these would be appreciated!!

Hi I bought the same thing at olympia on sunday and the lady i sopke to said that although it says only 1-2 sprays a day that it should be fine for 4-5 if it cools down and she said something about running it through without the gun on (i may have misunderstood that part to be honest!) would help it to cool faster and if you are doing a party do it while the previous person is dressing. Thats what I was told but everyone says different things this probably isn't any help but I know what you are going thru! Lol Lx:)

Personally i would have spent a tad more and got the bronzer machine, i think the micro machine replaces the student machine.

The bronzer which i have is fine for parties, think you have to think long term rather than now, to replace a machine in my opinion would work out to costly may as well pay a bit more to start with

Thanks ladies :)
I would have loved to have got the next machine up, but £200 is an absolute fortune when you're just scraping by as it is!! I had to start somewhere, so this is where I begin...! I know I'll make it back, but if you don't have it in the first place, you don't really have a choice :( Boo hoo!

Hi
i have also been looking at sienna machines is this the one you have
ordered

picture.php

The Truespray machine (as above) on the info that i had been given last year says for up to 5 tans a day and it is more expensive than the bronzer which i have that does far more and is not far short of half the cost.

Think i will stick with the bronzer might be bigger but if it does more tans!!

Latest posts

Back