Sienna x and swimming.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
:) Hi I was just wandering as I am starting to get pre holiday spray tans booking in now, is there a better solution to use instead of Sienna x as far as holidays go. I was told at my training that clorine will strip Sienna x off very quickly, is Tantrick or any other solution better at with standing clorine, or do they all come off quickly if you go swimming. Hope that makes sense!:lol:
Cheers Faye.x

AFAIK ALL tans will fade quicker when swimming. It is not the tan that fades rather the skin that will shed quicker after being soaked therefore taking the tan with it.

Unfortunatley chlorine will strip all spray tans..the best solution is to put a bottle of tan extender in the holiday suitcases and use it after every swim...this may help :hug:

The chlorine in swimming pools will strip any spray tan. I tell my clients that the more chlorine in the pool the quicker it will come off, for example, the pools abroad dont seem to put as much chlorine in their pools as we do in Britain so your tan will last a bit longer abroad than what it would here.
I remember going to Butlins and forgot i had a spray tan, i only went up to my knees and when i got out..........well you can guess what i looked like!
Hope this helps.

Thanks guys good to know just wanted to make sure there was nothing else i could offer instead. But that does leave a little space open for selling some tan extender eh! Thanks alot for your replies!:hug:

Latest posts

Back