Sienna X new formula

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle me

Reaction score
Hi,
I have done 4 tans in the last week using sienna x 8% &10% and they do not seem to be the same colour as the old formula. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just ordered sample s of novoutan. I took on sienna in november and trying to get rid of what I have left really didnt like sienna even the 12% was so light :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah they have def changed it up. I think they have altered the colour guide to be less golden.... I think!

I think it also smells different! A couple of my clients who have sienna x weekly have complained its different and have actually asked to be sprayed with a different tan! I myself find the smell pretty yuk to the point I have had to start wearing my mask even if in just doing one tan (I normally only wear it if im doing a few consecutively) as it really seems to aggravate my throat!

Thanks for all your replies I thought I was going mad!!! I got my husband to spray me last night and it stinks, washed it off this morning and I may as well have not had one, I always have the 8% and it is now more like the 6%, really annoyed as I have been a loyal customer for 2 years going to change brand this week

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have ordered a new 8% Sienna x solution. The expiry date is November 2014. When I sprayed my clients it had a green colour, also on the couch roll and bottle. Next day the wash off was paler but slightly better colour than before, less warmth. I contacted Sienna x who talked to me as though I had no experience in the industry! I was told that it was the body wash used by clients before! They used sienna x products!!! Then told customer feed back loved the new guide colour. I explained that my clients would not be happy to go out in the guide colour, just to the local shop as it's so green.

What appears to be the issue is that the solution is not off, just a new version with different ingredients and guide colour. If I return it I pay P&P, expensive and without solution!

So, why is Sienna x going back to the old guide colour? No stock yet but plans to do this soon. I was advised this on the telephone! Why does Sienna x not say yes, we have made a mistake rather than blame my application and my clients prep.

I found the advisor condescending and rattled on about customer service plus a short biology lesson thrown in! Plan to change solutions, any ideas?????

Rant over! Xx

Latest posts

Back