Sienna X or Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinky

Reaction score
I'm thinking about changing tanning systems to one of the two. Both seem popular and I'm struggling to decide. Help!

In terms of solution they are both quite similar (both golden tans). I would get samples of both and see which you prefer. Personally I prefer and use Nouvatan. Their customer service is fantastic, its trade only and is slightly cheaper. Sienna X is dearer but it does have a better retail range, although they are now selling retail in M&S so its not exclusive like Nouvatan.

If you are looking to buy equipment then I would definitely buy from Nouvatan as I think Sienna X's kits are way over priced and by no means superior.

I have just trained with Nouvatan and I think they are great. There kits are all high quality but not ridiculously priced. The tan solution smells good and is a golden tan whereas I found sienna x to be slightly orange and didn't wear off very nicely. With sienna you are paying for the name. Nouvatan is great quality and the team there are great. If I get any problems there is always some one at the end of the phone with a genuine interest to help you out. Delivery of stock is great. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Im in exactly the same boat, ive used sienna for two years. My clients love it and ive never really had any problems with it, but im finding its starting to get really expensive. Im also starting to think is there anything better out there! After reading a few comments i sampled nouvatan 10% and 12% (i thought it would be a direct comparison to sienna, but it came out lighter) although the smell wasnt as nice the colour came out great and the wear off was good. Im going to get some darker nouvatan samples and try those before i make a final descision x

I have used both. I trained with Sienna and was a loyal customer until I had a major customer service issue with them. I trialled a few different %'s of Nouvatan after reading great reviews on here, and I have to say I prefer it. The smell is divine and the colour I find is more natural than that of Sienna, and the fade off is good too.

They are both great brands, and both renowned for great customer service (I must have had a very rare bad experience with Sienna). Get some small bottles to trial and see which you prefer. I like to do the trial on myself so I can see how the fade off is day to day, and it's a rare luxury for me :)

I have used both. I trained with Sienna and was a loyal customer until I had a major customer service issue with them. I trialled a few different %'s of Nouvatan after reading great reviews on here, and I have to say I prefer it. The smell is divine and the colour I find is more natural than that of Sienna, and the fade off is good too.

They are both great brands, and both renowned for great customer service (I must have had a very rare bad experience with Sienna). Get some small bottles to trial and see which you prefer. I like to do the trial on myself so I can see how the fade off is day to day, and it's a rare luxury for me :)

I've had problems with their customer service as well - I thought it was just me as everyone else I speak to have had totally the opposite experience :( x

I've had problems with their customer service as well - I thought it was just me as everyone else I speak to have had totally the opposite experience :( x

And here was me thinking it was just me! I was forced to write a long complaint letter as I had an ongoing issue which they did not help to solve at all (long story) but I actually got a call from one of the directors of the company. He was sooo apologetic, sent me a huge bunch of flowers as well as 2 free litres of solution. Unfortunately the damage had already been done and I was already in love with Nouvatan

it is personal choice.

For me these two brands are the top of their game. Sienna x people have heard of out of the industry, so clients ask for it and they have lots of lovely retail products and I had good customer service from them when I enquiried

However I hated the smell, as did hubby, Nouvtan smell i dont mind and hubby (who hates all spray tan smells) says "its alright, smells abit like biscuits" lol and I found on me that Sienna X was orangey. Not when I tested it alone, but when i did one leg Sienna one leg nouvatan the difference was shocking

Also sienna x had a franction better fade off, and i mean fraction. Maybe 0.1% of a difference

and I love dawn, sarah and steve at nouvatan lol

x

Latest posts

Back