Sienna X Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hello...

Im new to this site, just having a look round and getting to grips with things on here.

I will be completing my sienna x spray tanning training on the 22nd march. I am planning offer a mobile spray tan service and also work from home.

Does anyone have any advice on getting my mobile/home spray tanning off the ground?

I will advertise with business cards and flyers and I was planning to charge £20 per tan. Does that sound about right? x

Hi,

Sienna X in my opinion are one of the better brands for tanning, especially for mobile therapists. They will give you promotional material, car stickers etc that will really help you out!

Good Luck

I charge £20 for a full body tan and also do a bring a friend offer of £17pp if they have their tans done together.

I wouldn't bother doing a leaflet drop, try and aim your promotion to your target audience.

An introduce a friend scheme is good, as it helps if your clients refer you to their friends.
I do it like this - client who has referred someone gets a £5 voucher and the new client gets 20% off their first treatment...other people may do it differently but I wanted to offer something to both new and current client.

A loyalty scheme is good too...something like they get a stamp for every tan and after 5 tans get the 6th one half price.

xx

Hi everyone,
Joined this group today as hoping to obtain some information re spray tanning. I am looking to set up mobile tanning with parties in mind really... but cannot make a decision on who to use, narrowed it down to
Sienna X
They seem very professional and send me samples and brochure, seem to offer lots of support etc
Training seems fairly good too...
Fake Bake
Well known, good profile also public have already heard of them,
although no training details available and seem a bit pricier than others with what appears to be a franchise?
Xen Tan
good product reviews, advertise a lot in glossys, training for this is with Carlton Institute, prices seems good for this product along with reviews
Im sooo confused can anyone offer any advice:)
Thank you

Could I ask are you looking only on the net? Because there are many other more reasonably price, professional companies out there, that do the same kit and offer training with certificates. Sometimes with the older more established companies their tans haven't moved with the times. HTH:hug:

thanks

yes i've just looked on the web...
can you give any recommendations?

there are lots

tantrick
nouvotan
suntana
la tan
fake bake
xen tan
sienna x
vani t

and i certain others can easily and to the list!
why not have a look at them all and see what they have to offer you.

tigi

thank you for the replies

I have spent some time looking through a few more it seems the equipment of choice is a HVLP gun available with everyone at varying costs, the most reasonable seems to be La Tanning who offer gun free with 4 litres of product - seems great except maybe not if you don't like the tanning solution... thats a lot of spray tans

Think I need to have a really good think about it and make a decision. I just want to use a solution that customers will be pleased with and want to come back. I guess it could be trial and error.
I love St Tropez myself but wherever I've looked I can't buy that until I open a salon!:confused:

la tanning do trial packs, if thats any help, that way you are not commiting yourself to lots of solution if you dont like it? do some searchs on it here and see what everyone say about it.

tigi

thank you Tigi for your advice:)

thanks

yes i've just looked on the web...
can you give any recommendations?
hey , ive just discovered nouvatan ,who are just as proffessional as siennax ,but a bit more reasonably priced ,but still very good quality, check out there website, they got everything you need to start up with,

hey , ive just discovered nouvatan ,who are just as proffessional as siennax ,but a bit more reasonably priced ,but still very good quality, check out there website, they got everything you need to start up with,

thank you I will look at the site before I book anything this week, thank you for the advice.
Also your name rings a bell do you use Sienna x - sure i've seen you in the brochure i recently received from them?

Latest posts

Back