Sienna X Student/Home Starter Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you have this? I am desperate to do a spray tanning course but can't afford to spend £600 on everything. Any thoughts?

:hug: Thanks, Lainy. xxx

Are you doing the sienna course? because if you are they will tell you bare minimum of what you need, Machine (which comes with a litre of tan free), tent, barrier cream (i use cocoa butter), buffing mitt, caps, sticky feet, everything else is just optional. I didnt buy a kit when i started i just bought the above as i already had towels and any other disposables. Sienna do business cards posters etc but you can get biz cards made on vistaprint and if you email them once you have done training they will send you stuff you can use to make posters/ adverts/ put on website etc. HTH:)

Hi I think I paid around half that for my start up kit with sienna (it was 2 years ago though) Contact victoria dp on here and she will give you all details of prices and start up packages.

i didnt pay as much as that either, i got the machine tent barrier cream exf wipes solution

i dont use sticky feet

i buy the caps and gloves from else where

towels just cheap ones from primark or super market and a bath mat.

also some retail bits buy from them.

If you call them they are really helpful.

Latest posts

Back