Sienna x V xen tan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elz_x

Reaction score
hi i brought xen tan dark solution and LOVED the colour of it,
the only problem is i had to keep applying it daily to get it dark enough for me so by the time it was dark enough it had started to go patchy and i had to wash off and start over:irked:
so im now thinking of buying the xen tan airbrush solution instead but then i heard about sienna x!!

i was just wonderin what tan you would recomend out of the two?
sorry for ramberlin on :rolleyes:

I've never tried Xen Tan so I can't comment on that, but I do use both Sienna and Tantrick. They are both lovely colours but I slightly prefer Tantrick. I get calls for Sienna which is why I stock it, otherwise I'd probably stick with Tantrick. HTH

I used to use Tantrick & Siennax and now use xen tan

I personally found that as xen tan has one colour for all, it just made more sense for me.

I also found that when things tend to get to commercially fashionable(which is good)that customer service can slide alittle....(i'll duck now):lol:

But of course......this is my own encounter, I love working with xentan, it is more expensive but I feel it is sooooooo worth it

Hi everyone

I was orignally trainned by st tropez one colour option suite all, which was fine had good result. But when we opened our own salon we tryed siennaX along side the st tropez and in all honesty i now only stock siennax i have found it to be the best tan its life span is really good, and brilliant cost. i never recieve problems from clients they are all raving about it and constantly sendin their friends to us to try it then they convert.

sorry cant sing siennaX's name high enough xxx:hug:

Hi everyone

I was orignally trainned by st tropez one colour option suite all, which was fine had good result. But when we opened our own salon we tryed siennaX along side the st tropez and in all honesty i now only stock siennax i have found it to be the best tan its life span is really good, and brilliant cost. i never recieve problems from clients they are all raving about it and constantly sendin their friends to us to try it then they convert.

do you happen to have a picture of the colour it comes out as?
:lol: random i no
but i cant seem to find a picture anywhere on the internet
thank you xxxx

Hi

dont think i have sorry erm actually on pic ive got is on our salon website of us at our xmas do and my self an our male trainee have had one its wwwkihealthandbeauty.co.uk also if u ring siennax they are really really helpful xxxx
:hug:

Hi everyone

I was originally trained by St Tropez too, I wasn't overly impressed by it.
When I opened my salon I wanted a quick and easy to apply tan with a fantastic result, Sienna X does exactly that.

Can't praise Sienna X enough!

Sienna X all the way. Fantastic for both light and dark skins, amazing! :hug:

Latest posts

Back