Siennasol solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen mobile tan

Reaction score
Hi just received my spray tanning kit which has a ts20 machiene and sum siennasol solution I never spray tanned B4 and just wandered if this product was any gd? also if anyone knows how much solution I need to make enough to spray tan one person as there no directions on the solution

How about taking a spray tanning.
course?

Hi,
Never used Siennasol before but as a guide you should be using around 50ml per full body tan - this can vary by size and newbies may use a little more while they get to grips with new equipment / technique.
Happy tanning!

Hi I was just wondering how you are finding the Siennasol solution, if you continued with it or changed the solution?

Hi shiv no I didn't really like it I only used it a few times then switch to suntana which I find has a much nicer colour and last longer

Hi shiv no I didn't really like it I only used it a few times then switch to suntana which I find has a much nicer colour and last longer
Oh I was just been curious as I use Siennasol and get on really well with it..Hope it's going well for you :)

Latest posts

Back