SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traci3132

Reaction score
HOW EXCITING:D

Hey evryone, i was curious to see if any training classes were being held in belfast for CND.

Since then Samantha Sweet has told me that if there is enough interest in the courses, that CND Will send over their trainers to belfast to host one of the courses.

So can all of those interested please post your name after this thread and provide details of the course they wish to attend in Belfast...

Many thanks

Traci McCann , i wish to attend the acrylic foundation course.

I will support you all if possible - please also remember that Karen and Marina are based in Dublin and may have educators closer?? The NI territory is shared so it maybe something that can be discussed with K+M directly. I have to say that right now with The Event coming up - I cant think about this immediately.

Why not give Karen and Marina a call? I am happy either way but we need to make sure everyone is happy - this would not be for a Foundation Course but for a Conversion course. Foundation is 5 days and I would suggest again - that K&M are closer and easier to get to. ;)

can do CND shellac minx full gel and L&P courses in newtownards !! a bus ride away from belfast !!

can do CND shellac minx full gel and L&P courses in newtownards !! a bus ride away from belfast !!
Hey Megan, are you a CND EA? I am asking as I don't recognize you and also anyone wanting official CND education would need to go to an authorised Academy. I just don't want anyone getting potentially confused. :idea:

hi, I thought there was a girl at Pinkies nails in Newtownards, her names Jodie xx

hi, I thought there was a girl at Pinkies nails in Newtownards, her names Jodie xx

As I say - there are plenty out there who will tell you they are, but unless they have gone through CND Bootcamp (like we all had to)... they are not trainers for CND and can not give out recognised and 'sealed' CND certificates. The only way to be sure is to speak with Karen O'Neill in Tallaght or us at (Sweet Squared) and we have no Jodie or Megan that I am aware of.

Hope this Helps:!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back