Signing on to S2 account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
I have been trying to sign into S2 account for the last hour! but can't get it to accept my details. I know they are correct but for some reason it won't let me pass GO?!
Anybody else having a problem? or is it just me! lol :eek:

Oh no!ive just signed in fine so not sure why! Are you hopeing to get some of the new colours?X

Mines ok Hun xxxx

Are you clicking on the 'Sign in' link with the mouse? Make sure you're not just pressing enter as this doesn't work with the S2 website! Done it so many times myself :lol:

Can't get it to work on iPad or computer but seems to be ok on laptop!! Really bizarre.:/

Can't get it to work on iPad or computer but seems to be ok on laptop!! Really bizarre.:/

At least that's working :) will colours be on at 12 I'm tired lol.Xx

Tell me about it Im pinging from drinking so much coffee trying to keep awake lol :zzz: xxxxx

Can just see us all refreshing regularly in the hope they're on sale early!

I'm in line too! :lol:

Hoping they'll be put up early so I can get my 40 winks! :wink2:

Fine for me too. 19 mins to decide which to go for hmmm... Pink bikini definitely but not sure about the rest

Fine for me too. 19 mins to decide which to go for hmmm... Pink bikini definitely but not sure about the rest

Mmm that's what I'm thinking but love the look of lobster roll too.X

Another one here waiting too...just hope they go online in 15minutes:(

Mmm that's what I'm thinking but love the look of lobster roll too.X

I like Water Park too but not had many go for Azure Wish so not sure I need another blue at the moment.

On sale now!!!!

I'm thinking... ALL OF THEM!!

But I think Water Park & Grape Gum will be faves :green:

Can only see 2 in there at the moment, is that what everyone else can see?
Vicki x

All there now!

Another one here waiting too...just hope they go online in 15minutes:(

And me, I did go to sleep for 30 mins after trying to sleep for an hour, but I woke up with a start and shook my boyfriend awake...

"Jamie... Babe, I have this horrible feeling that I've forgotten something. What day is it tomorrow?"
"Tuesday."
"OH GOD WHAT TIME IS IT, quick!"
"Sleep time, Emily. What is your problem?"
"It's 11:40!! Hand. Me. My. Phone... It's S2 time."

The funny thing is, he just tutted and rolled over; it's normal for me to be waiting up for Shellac releases ;)

Xxx

Yay mine are bought now I'm off to bed.Xx

Latest posts

Back