Signing on to S2 account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine bought!! n'nite all xx

In the bag!

Goodnight geeks :)

All done now off to bed :)
Vicki x

Got mine one by one after refreshing page for them to be added :biggrin: already did the rest of my shopping basket earlier this evening.

Got mine one by one after refreshing page for them to be added :biggrin: already did the rest of my shopping basket earlier this evening.

That's what is did, its great to be able to do that :)
Vicki x

Haha love this my OH promisedto wait up with me but fell asleep about an hour and a half ago! I've waited up all night an just submitted my order! Had a slight panic when I clicked check out it threw me out an made me log back in I nearly hypo ventilated thinking it wouldnt let me log back in an I'd missed out lol!! But we're all good! Xxxx

Ordered - night all xx

Just ordered all off them...ufff now I can sleep well. :)

Ordered & off to bed ;) nighty nighty!!

And me, I did go to sleep for 30 mins after trying to sleep for an hour, but I woke up with a start and shook my boyfriend awake...

"Jamie... Babe, I have this horrible feeling that I've forgotten something. What day is it tomorrow?"
"Tuesday."
"OH GOD WHAT TIME IS IT, quick!"
"Sleep time, Emily. What is your problem?"
"It's 11:40!! Hand. Me. My. Phone... It's S2 time."

The funny thing is, he just tutted and rolled over; it's normal for me to be waiting up for Shellac releases ;)

Xxx

lmao. that is so funny!

I was just going to sleep when I remembered, get out of bed go get laptop, all at trotting pace! All ordered now ;-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

You guys re just too cute! :hug: xXx Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back