Silhouette Dermalift - Comments please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise76

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could anyone tell me any experiences they have had of Silhouette Dermalift (the non-surgical facelift). Am thinking of getting it and would kindly appreciate any comments!!

Many thanks in advance

xxx

I know they are expensive and then insists on you having ti use they skincare only. The is a company in Liverpool called TDS and they make galvanic machines called Icon I think, I know lots of salons who use them and get good results.

I think the cost is less then 2k and that includes training. If you want me to find the correct name PM me

Hi - if you are interested in Silhouette Dermalift there is a very good deal on eBay for it. Selling it off as closing down. Might be worth a look.

Hi,
I have a Dermalift machine and it's fab! All my clients really like the results and alot of my clients have used Caci before and prefer this.
They don't make you use their products, obviously they do try and encourage it like all companies do but i had already opened a Dermalogica account before i got the machine and i just explained that and it was fine. I use the ampoules and the collagen eye masks though in my treatments as they are fab.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Sarah x

what company makes the machine? about how much is the machine? what differences are there compared to the cici....have you heard of the medilift miccrocurrent machine?

what company makes the machine? about how much is the machine? what differences are there compared to the cici....have you heard of the medilift miccrocurrent machine?

I have used the dermalift machine it is a good machine but I now use the CACI Ultimate and there is no comparison I think its fantastic my clients are amazed by it. One of the differences are that you get a much better and longer lasting lift .

Ruby

Latest posts

Back