Silk Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaLaDiva

Reaction score
Hiya, when I trained in nails I learnt Acrylic and Silk/Fibreglass, I just wondering if anyone does Silk of Fibreglass nails (never really see anything written about them)
What prices do you charge, what do you think of them?

I trained in silk but tbh i hardly ever do them now, sometimes i use silk for a nno or to repair a broken nail, but for me its usually l&p.:)

There are quite a few Geeks who do silk/fibreglass enhancements, I'm one of them :wink2: I charge the same for a set of silk/fibreglass enhancements as I do for gels.
I use Fabric# and wouldn't change it for the world, the finished enhancements are thin yet strong.
Have a look in the gallery as there are quite a few pics of fibreglass/silk nails, there are also quite a few threads about them, do a search and you should get lots of info.
hth's

Just learned to use silk with the Bio Sculpture gel system and I am impressed!

Hi there,
I charge £55.00 for a full set of Fibreglass or Silk Enhancements and £60.00 if it is a forever french look....

For Fibreglass or Silk Art I charge £60.00 for a full set....
Fibreglass and Silk are a very much under rated system, I love it with a passion......

Attachments

• fibreglassart.jpg
    fibreglassart.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 80
OOOH RUTH THATS SOO NICE!!!! How did you do that?

Oh sorry- um back to the subject-

I quit doing fiberglass when I started doing gels. The clients I had that preferred the fiberglassd/silk liked them because of their thinness- it was an easy transition to put them all in Brisa... Just my 2 cents ;)

Latest posts

Back