Silver shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandering Woman

Reaction score
Hi
I use Proclere Blue Frosting Shampoo but it is quite pricey! can anyone reccomend a good quality silver shampoo that is cost effective? Thx

Love the loreal. I get it from salon direct bargain

i use the matrix one i love it really works well and not bad price! x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Fudge one is fab,but just watch it takes really quick;-)

i use clynol colour reflex silver shampoo, find its fab but again dont leave it on too long as it takes really fast, i get mine off salons direct and at just over 8 pounds +vat for 1500ml cant really complain! :)xx

Total results So silver shampoo is great. Fudge have a great one too! xoxo

I used fudge too! Be careful If you have dry skin on your hands as that go purple!

Hi Thx for your suggestions, would love to try Matrix and Fudge but local wholesalers doesn't do them.

Will loook at L'oreal or Clynol next time I am shopping!

Schwarzkopf BC Silver shampoo. 1.25 litre bottle.
Excellent stuff.

:wink2:

I second the BC shampoo. If you use it correctly it will be cost effective. 5-10p size in your hand ONLY! Any more is waste.

Touch of silver, weekly brightner. you can buy it from supermarkets/boots. I swear by it, and around £2.50 it's a bargain! Xx

Touch of silver, weekly brightner. you can buy it from supermarkets/boots. I swear by it, and around £2.50 it's a bargain! Xx

Do NOT EVER!!! Give OTC products out as advice, may as well recommend rubbing dog diarrhoea though te hair xoxo

It's £2.50 for a reason.

If you use salon professional products, they will be worth more than a £2.50 bottle.

I used fudge too! Be careful If you have dry skin on your hands as that go purple!

Hehe so true! Love that purple tinge I get when I use it :-/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It's £2.50 for a reason.

If you use salon professional products, they will be worth more than a £2.50 bottle.

When I was at saks training 15 years ago they used this! I've never had a problem with it, why do you say like rubbing diarrhea in your hair? Ive never used that either.

On here we don't recommend OTC products... It's in the geek commandments :) also check the sticky note about trade prices x

When I was at saks training 15 years ago they used this! I've never had a problem with it, why do you say like rubbing diarrhea in your hair? Ive never used that either.

Well the manager or whoever was obviously breaking a rule.

And I recommended diarrhoea as its just as good for the hair as OTC products, and I was being a bit cocky. But this is why the site is for pros only and non pros have no business here xoxo

I use a touch of silver and so does all the blonde hairdressers in my salon. Have used it for years and iv tried paul mitchell, loreal and others and still found this better. Sorry. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Well the manager or whoever was obviously breaking a rule.

And I recommended diarrhoea as its just as good for the hair as OTC products, and I was being a bit cocky. But this is why the site is for pros only and non pros have no business here xoxo

Sorry, just to let you know I am a pro, and I the touch of silver is probably one of the only OTC products I use. And your right about being cocky. No need. Grow up!

I use a touch of silver and so does all the blonde hairdressers in my salon. Have used it for years and iv tried paul mitchell, loreal and others and still found this better. Sorry. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Me too, I think it's fab as do all of my customers xx

Latest posts

Back