Silverpay Card Machine Users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Ive had a few clients lately comment on how silverpays details come up on their bank statements instead of the salons so instead of stating the salon name and location it says silverpay and there address ?!

The clients all panicked as they thought cards may have been cloned due to the fact they didn't recognise the company name and the location is miles away !! I can't say I blame them as I would be the same also I have noticed Silverpays details are printed on the receipt to which I think looks a bit naff.

Im going to call them Monday but thought Id see if anyone else has experienced this ?

I know what you mean but I usually explain to the client when they first pay by card that Silverpay will show up on their statements. They are all ok with that but at first when I didn't mention anything they were a bit bemused to find taxi receipts, etc.

It is not something that bothers me too much though and I am happy with the service/deal I have so ... :)

Latest posts

Back