simon cowell has the x-factor dont u think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't find it offensive and I have gay friends!

I have to say Simon Cowel is a minger!!!!

And as for Sharons hair.....love it! She looks cool!

i was the one who gave the neg rep as at the time i was offended by it (as a lesbian) and maybe read it in the wrong context.

The phrase makes her look like a lesbian i thought was a little seterotypical and holly has apologisd for it and if i would i'd give her a pos rep for that.

P.s this is not intended to cause an argument just my oppinion.

It ok, no hard feelings, I was in the wrong, your more than entitled to your opinion and I appreciate that. but its all sorted now anyway x x

izzidoll said:
It would need to be huge to get his ego in there...........

PMSL!!! Meow!!!

xxxx

Have to admit when I saw Sharon on sat I thought to myself O MY GOD why!
Her previous style was FAB and I think that this has mad her look sooooooooo much older

I think Sharon's fab, looks great for her age. Liked the hair more before but I personally think it still looks cool!

As for Simon, hmmmm, ashamed to admit it but there is definitely something about him. Can't work out what though!!

Also despite the fact he can come across as arrogant and can be quite nasty, you gotta hand it to him, he knows what he's talking about - if he didn't he wouldn't be as stinking rich as he is would he!!

scattyfox said:
oooohhh nooo hes yukk dont like him one little bit he makes my skin crawl. prefer Brucie in strictly come dancing lol

Like the older man do ya lucia?? x x x x

haylznailz said:
what is it with simon cowell ?

hes untrendy trousers up his armpits, basin haircut
but still has that sex appeal as is loved by all the ladies ............ why ?

no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!
eeeeeewwwwwww!

I have never thought either way about Simon Cowell but last night i hd a really vivid dream about hit - we were going out with each other and he was SO lovely to be with and really sexy.

Now I fancy him!!!!!!!

Just cant tell my husband!!

Actually cant tell anyone - fancying Simon Cowell - THE SHAME!!!

x

Prosperity said:
I have never thought either way about Simon Cowell but last night i hd a really vivid dream about hit - we were going out with each other and he was SO lovely to be with and really sexy.

Now I fancy him!!!!!!!

Just cant tell my husband!!

Actually cant tell anyone - fancying Simon Cowell - THE SHAME!!!

x

OMG it must be catchin cos I had EXACTLY the same dream last night ... or was it a nightmare!!!

Mmmmmmmm LESBIAN !!!!!!!!
So does that make Sharon a bad person, different, wierdo, normal.
How can you tell if someone is Gay or Lesbian? Does it even matter. Each to their own.
It's not a BAD thing. Or maybe it was meant to sound like ...........what?
Its just another name, nothing bad. Just a label that people are given.
I think Sharon looks good. But who am I to comment.
Sherry

mandy121060 said:
Mmmmmmmm LESBIAN !!!!!!!!
So does that make Sharon a bad person, different, wierdo, normal.
How can you tell if someone is Gay or Lesbian? Does it even matter. Each to their own.
It's not a BAD thing. Or maybe it was meant to sound like ...........what?
Its just another name, nothing bad. Just a label that people are given.
I think Sharon looks good. But who am I to comment.
Sherry

Look its all been sorted and I apologised for making a mistake. so can you please just leave it cos it doesnt need to be brought up again!

I wasnt getting at anyone in particular. Just think that Lesbians are just normal people that dont need to brought up in conversation as 'Different' people. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Sherry

scattyfox said:
oooohhh nooo hes yukk dont like him one little bit he makes my skin crawl. prefer Brucie in strictly come dancing lol

Oh my gosh...... Brucie..................oooooohh Noooo:eek:. Good for TV and entertainment but I wouldn't go futher than that. I despise Simon Cowell for being arrogant and self opinionated but it is good entertainment to watch him make people quiver in their boots. I would have to admit that he does have a certain sex appeal but it's not for me. He loves himself too much.

mandy121060 said:
I wasnt getting at anyone in particular. Just think that Lesbians are just normal people that dont need to brought up in conversation as 'Different' people. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Sherry

You havent hun, as I said before, I typed before I thought and it was stupid and I agree with you x x

Simon - not ugly, unattractive or anything.... He's just not s*xy to me personally. I like him.... he tells the truth; he doesnt do diplomacy AND he doesnt beat around the bush- nobody likes to hear the truth.

Sharon - I think she looks fab. Her hair is completely different to what it was. She had the red image for years... Maybe she wanted a complete change. Variety is the spice of life.....

Louis - cool guy, dont dislike him, however, I'm a modernist and look to the future. He just needs to be a bit more upbeat. BUT hey, we're all different....

apparantly i read in one of my mags this week that sharons new look is a result of her trying to bleach out the red, her hair was breaking off so it took her hairdresser 12 hours to interlock 3 different coloured hair extensions, if you look at the root area of her new do, it is ever so fuzzy, so her hair must be in very bad nick!! i think she should have stayed red, she doesnt stand out now like she did before..

I like Simon theres defo summot about him, yeah there is the money but I think hes a bit sexy too!!!

mm i think simon is yummy too- i do surprise myself sometimes xx

elfprincessem said:
mm i think simon is yummy too- i do surprise myself sometimes xx

I have to agree Simon is so sexy, :Kissing: :hug: I dont really fancy him but there is just something about him that I cannot put my finger on could it be the X Factor:D

Latest posts

Back