Simplyhair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Has anyone used their hair?
Im loving the look of the 25% gradual ombre extensions as opposed to other 'dipped' ones on the market.
Anyone have any opinions on length of wear, bonds, shedding, thickness etc :) thanks!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not yet used, bought the colour ring which seems ok and they give fab advice on here. Just need to find someone willing to test the haur for me as I don't think they do samples

Hi RayneBow & nietta

We are very happy to send out some sample for you to test.

If you send your address details to [email protected] we will get a pack in the post to you both.

Kind Regards

Hi RayneBow & nietta

If you send your address details to [email protected] we will get a pack in the post to you both.

Kind Regards

Can I get one too if I email you?

Yes of course jojomac, please send your details through and we will get one sent to you.

Kind regards

Hi RayneBow & nietta

Kind Regards

Thanks for your help Simplyhair, its very useful to send out samples and our students appreciate this, that's one of the reasons we have been getting brill feedback about your company. Most companies do not send out samples as this can be quite expensive - the cost of the hair plus postage.:)

Thanks for your help Simplyhair, its very useful to send out samples and our students appreciate this, that's one of the reasons we have been getting brill feedback about your company. Most companies do not send out samples as this can be quite expensive - the cost of the hair plus postage.:)

Most companies do happily send out free samples. Any reputable supplier will happily provide free samples - why would they not? If they are confident in the quality of their hair then it can only be in their interests to provide samples to potential new customers.

If you both as companies wish to engage in an agreed collaboration to promote each other good luck to you both, but it would be naive surely to think that most geeks would not be patently aware of this.

I was just about to post this question myself. It's a little odd that there is only connect 2 hair that are recommending simply hair. I'm struggling to find anyone that's actually used it?

My observations aside, can you please tell me if it's double or single drawn? How long does the hair last etc?

Many thanks

I think there is quite a lot of blatant advertising on this board, it really puts me off coming on and participating. Every training thread is jumped on by training providers and every supplier thread is jumped on by supply companies. I for one certainly would never consider purchasing from companies who stalk hair forums to try pick up customers, very unprofessional in my eyes. sorry if this is an un popular post , just my opinion :)

Hi all,

Just to clear a few things up this morning we absolutely do have an agreement set up with Connect2Hair, something which we are not in any way hiding to mislead anyone. We provide discounts to their students should they decide to use us when continuing to establish their hair extension business.

As a community, it is a key part of the continual learning of all of us that we all pull together and share experiences, and forming business relationships is a great way of supporting each other, something that should be encouraged and supported.

Salon Geek is used by our company as an extra part of our customer service, but as with any other company, is also an opportunity to promote our brand, a key part of any business.

We are not here to spam or to be a nuisance to anyone, simply to provide helpful advice and feedback to those looking for it...hopefully our previous posts reflect this.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
That's the issue, a few companies use this board as an extra customer service tool. It's not what the board is about, it's not designed for your customer service purposes, it's designed for trade professionals to give and receive hints and tips. It only screams desperation in my eyes.

Apologies that you feel that way, and we will of course take your comments on board in the future as we can appreciate this perspective.

As we have members of the team who are trained professionals we hope to provide helpful advise that can be used by others, and answer any questions if they are put to us from anyone looking for advice.

Your comments are fully taken on board and will be addressed moving forward.

Best wishes

Hi LoveLocksx

Yes, we have just sent a reply to you.

Kind Regards

Ladies & gents, I posted the question to see if anyone had any opinions.
Im more than happy to hear from both Simply hair & connect.
What I would appreciate is other suppliers not jumping in to 'call out' the companies in question, whilst also not leaving any feedback relating to my question.
If anyone has any relevant feedback on simplyhair id love to hear it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's the issue, a few companies use this board as an extra customer service tool. It's not what the board is about, it's not designed for your customer service purposes, it's designed for trade professionals to give and receive hints and tips. It only screams desperation in my eyes.

We apologise to you xtendyrhair if you think we are a nuisance or irritation on this site. We give free advice, hints and tips to all who request assistance with either applying hair extensions or removing them. We are always here to help.

Collaboration can be most beneficial to both parties involved. For example, if a Nail Technician and a Hair Extension Technician formed a friendship. The Nail Technician can recommend the Extensionist who did a brill job on her hair. And the Hair Extension Technician can recommend the Nail Technician who did a brill job on her wonderful set of nails. Win Win Situation. A new customer for each Technician. Brilliant Idea.

Helping each other, co-operation, supporting, encouraging, forward thinking, positivity, is the way forward for success every time.

Last edited:
I've just been in contact with simply hair and they say the hair is 100% indian 3A remy with a lifespan of 4-6 month.
It's 75% drawn so not as thin as single drawn but not so thick that it's hard to blend into the clients hair.
It the same hair for all the different types of extensions

I can't wait to get my sample. It sounds promising.

Thank you Desirée, your sample is on its way.

Kind Regards

Just come across this post and would like to ask Simply Hair when they stopped sending samples? As I have just requested one and was told they did not send them and to just buy 1 pack to try, there explanation of wearing a small pack rather than having 2 strands was understandable but I was just wondering why they changed this?

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back