Single Valentines!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
To myself and any other singletons on SG - Happy Valentine's day :) :hug:

As I have officially turned into Briget Jones, I am treating myself to eyelash extensions tonight and I shall be buying myself flowers :)

I have ben and jerrys, a bottle of rosè and a meal for one haha happy valentines day! ❤

Happy valentines :hug: i've been on a strict diet so today i'm having a day off but i will be back on it tomorrow x

I have a boyfriend and I still got nothing and not going anywhere think ill copy ye n treat myself lol happy valentines xx

I think we should have singles day, just so we don't feel left out haha

That's the spirit!

Enjoy your day single or not :D

I'll be waiting for some clothes I ordered to be delivered. Unfortunately, my HOT UPS guy will not be delivering.... :(

I'm getting my hair done then packing to go away for work tomorrow :(

I like the Bridget Jones idea, I might watch it while I'm packing with some chocolate!

Happy Valentines. I bought myself the notebook the other day and I have a tub of ben and jerrys and that's my evening sorted. :)

I am at bingo with my best friend!! Haha people have laughed at us all day when we've said it but we r happy! That's the main thing!! Xx

Bugger!!!!!
I forgot to buy choc or tasty calorific food :( lol

I am however spending my eve browsing Gemma Lambert on YouTube to watch her vids ;) now that's a fab night he he

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Just ate a curry and chocolate pudding! Back on the diet tomorrow! I'm happily single but not looking! X

Well my valentines meal to my inner goddess hasn't gone well.... After a lengthy chat to myself about what we should eat (my inner goddess and I) I come to a nice ordered biriani, peshwari naan, onion bhaji mmmmmm.... My takeaway only went and took itself away :( its taken itself off the just-eat website after I've paid and got confirmation of delivery times and payment etc.
I only found this out after I waited almost an hour and then went back into the site to get a phone number and it says it's been taken offline :(

Well my valentines meal to my inner goddess hasn't gone well.... After a lengthy chat to myself about what we should eat (my inner goddess and I) I come to a nice ordered biriani, peshwari naan, onion bhaji mmmmmm.... My takeaway only went and took itself away :( its taken itself off the just-eat website after I've paid and got confirmation of delivery times and payment etc.
I only found this out after I waited almost an hour and then went back into the site to get a phone number and it says it's been taken offline :(

Your inner goddess had a great idea and that sounds lush! But Justeat how rubbish is that? Scuppering the Valentine's evening meal.

Happy valentines day everyone!! Iv just ate 2 bars of chocolate oops there goes the diet lol x x

There were TWO packages on my front porch when I got home. Almost like Christmas in February!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :Love:

Latest posts

Back