Site set up with new pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that i've set up my site yet again! Thanks to it keep shutting down on me:smack: ! But hopefully this time it will keep!-fingers crossed! There is new nail art piccies on there & i've got links to other sites which are mine as well. Thanks to Sarah a.k.a LuckyBird21 for the info on how to do that!:green: Have a look and let me know whta you all think! Any feedback would be great!
Cheers!
Rachel

great had fun looking at your piccies they are nice I like the blue and white flower petal design alot!

Hi Loo, Thanks! :hug:

I like your'e nail art too. You are very artistic and adventurous.
i have tried it and mine dont come out too good. I need to practice more when Im not so busy. But I end up on here all the time. My husband thinks Iv'e left him I think.
Well great job Racheal and Merry Christmas from Sunny spain.

Hi Mandy, Cheers for being so nice about my nail art!:green: I'm only a beginner really too! Just gotta keep practicing with it & we'll get better i'm sure!

Merry Christmas to you & your family too! & in fact Merry Christmas to all the Geeks on here & their families! Here's hoping we all have a good one!

Take care
Luv Rachel:hug: :wink2:

Wow Rachel! Those were amazing! :wink2:

Keep up the good work! :D

Latest posts

Back