Skin care brand for home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willow Tree

Reaction score
Hey!

I've been working in a salon for 10 years and have recently started doing a bit if work from home.....i have a great clientele as my clients have followed me from the salon. I currently offer shellac, mani, pedi, tanning, tinting, waxing, advanced waxing and lash lift. I would love to introduce new treatments in the new year and I'm thinking of facials......

I am currently trained In dermalogica and guinot..... what brands are there that are good quality but not crazy start up prices? I have been looking online but i would prefer to see what other people are using and get some feedback!
Thanks

Another vote for Eve Taylor :)

And another for Eve Taylor!

I used Kaeso to begin then switched to Eve taylor as it had a more extensive range. Clients love it and my retail has taken off. I also like Tropic Skincare for natural products, the super green Serum is very popular [emoji261]

Hey!

I've been working in a salon for 10 years and have recently started doing a bit if work from home.....i have a great clientele as my clients have followed me from the salon. I currently offer shellac, mani, pedi, tanning, tinting, waxing, advanced waxing and last lift. I would love to introduce new treatments in the new year and I'm thinking of facials......
I am currently trained In dermalogica and guinot..... what brands are there that are good quality but not crazy start up prices? I have been looking online but i would prefer to see what other people are using and get some feedback!
Thanks
I have just done this to and have signed up with Eve Taylor - very close behind was Katherine Daniels but they were a bit too pricey for me. Eve Taylor's packages start from a couple of hundred and your able to build up as you go, much better for me as I'll need to build facial clients up. Products are gorgeous and also natural and I love the packaging, great all round deal. Hope that helps x

Hey!

I've been working in a salon for 10 years and have recently started doing a bit if work from home.....i have a great clientele as my clients have followed me from the salon. I currently offer shellac, mani, pedi, tanning, tinting, waxing, advanced waxing and last lift. I would love to introduce new treatments in the new year and I'm thinking of facials......
Thanks
i have just started using malin and goetz and loving it!

I use Kaeso for basic facials and Crystal Clear for my more expensive anti-aging ones.
Kaeso sells the best and clients love the fragrances.

I’m thinking of using the Eve Taylor range but I can’t find on the website about kits? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks. X

I’m thinking of using the Eve Taylor range but I can’t find on the website about kits? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks. X

I think you need to contact them, either via email or phone and then they'll send you details of their opening packages. You place your first order over the phone and then they set up an account and open up the professional area on the website for you which is where you can order from then on. It also has loads of useful info, videos etc. I've always had very fast responses to any queries (If I remember rightly I also had to send copies of my qualifications and insurance to open an account).

Perhaps also look at Spa Find, they do a business in a box start up at £295 +vat, or a facial in a box for £45+vat.

Skin truth is lovely. I’ve got sensitive skin and it’s been fine on me. I will be switching from kaeso to this, now I’m registered with salon services.
I suppose it all depends; on what your budget is and If you have reliable clients; to spend over £200 on brands like Eve Taylor or Dermalogica

Latest posts

Back