Skin Care Ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girl Friday

Reaction score
I have a salon at home & I'm looking for a skin care range that is reasonble & you can buy how much you want rather than a big order. Even Susan Molyneux have a minimum of £500 for first order. Has anyone heard of any good ones that I could build up slowly alongside what I'm already using?
Has anyone used skin Doctor? It needs to be reasonably priced or I don't think my clients will buy it.
Ols x:|

Eve Taylor is a very good range and they have no minimum order. I am going mobile in the summer and intend to carry their products.

Heres a link to their site

https://www.eve-taylor.com/Index.aspx

HTH :hug:

I have a salon at home & I'm looking for a skin care range that is reasonble & you can buy how much you want rather than a big order. Even Susan Molyneux have a minimum of £500 for first order. Has anyone heard of any good ones that I could build up slowly alongside what I'm already using?
Has anyone used skin Doctor? It needs to be reasonably priced or I don't think my clients will buy it.
Ols x:|
why do you think your clients wont buy it unless its reasonably priced? if its a brand that gives results and you are passionate about, your clients are likely to follow your advice. many people on here love the eve taylor range, it is very affordable. i use the priadara range, which i fully investigated before i invested. my clients love it, there skin feels wonderful afterwards and they love the aromas during the treatments. i love the fact that there are derived from natural ingrediants, minimal preservatives, recycable packaging etc. decide what your ethos is, and ask for samples from a number of companys to help you decide.
susan molyneux do offer good support, but other more expensive companys, such as karin herzog, let you pay over three months. a new skin care range is an important decision, so take your time, and feel free to ask for any more advice, or costs etc (pm me). goodluck xx

I have just started going mobile and have used Priadara from Ellisons. They have a range of 5 skin types and in your "Starter Pack" give you loads of free promotional material. They also do a retail line which you can buy in at the same time and save money. If you don't want to buy the whole "starter pack" you can just buy whatever bits you want.

I also liked it because they do other treatment ranges such as manicure, pedicure, Thai massage and at the minute are promoting a ChocoBeauty range which is yum!

Go to www.priadara.com and it will tell you all about what ingredients they use etc.

HTH xx

:lol: Thanks for all your help, I'm new to this but is so helpful having this site. I have been using priadara and I really like it & get on with it. But wasn't sure if it was professional enough, I suppose because people haven't heard of it. I think I need to get the manual & really get to know the products so I'm better at selling them.(not my strong point)
Olsx

I have just started facials from my treatment room (still doing lots of practice, but hoping to start full facial treatments from June). I have decided to go with Eve Taylor, they have a fantastic start-up kit with all the professional size treatments and a selection of retail products to. They have a very good customer service team to help you. I am very pleased with the products, so much so that i am using them now on myself too. My clients have loved there treatments too. Good Luck in what ever you choose.

I have just taken Susan Molyneux as my main facial range. I did look into Eve Taylor which I know a lot of Geek rave about and I am sure it is a great line, but for me having a hatred for lavender the Eve Taylor range was too lavendery.

I haven't yet had my Susan Molyneux training, that is in May so can't tell you what the training is like but before I decided to go with Susan Molyneux I was a right pain. I spoke to the poor Lady (Karen) there at least once a week and bombarded her with questions etc and she was very professional and extremely helpful.

I am using SM on myself at the moment and I have noticed a difference in my skin over the last 3 weeks.

Good luck though with whatever range you decide on, but DO YOUR HOMEWORK first and make sure it is what you want and what fits in with your budget etc etc. Everyone has their own agenda for what they want from facials. Maybe try a local salon or two who are using the products you are thinking about and treat yourself to a facial, maybe that would help in your decision.

have to say i have been using eve taylor since sept and i love it so does my clients. There is so start up fee and they have training seminars too.

Latest posts

Back