skin.....i want skin like girls aloud how do ya do it !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmsybabes I can't believe you wrote that! Presume that is your good self in your avatar - you look lovely babes!
That is me hunny, but its a very small pic and I have make up on...ask the msn girls..they have seen my skin on webcam lol its really bad..

In fact I am debating whether I am brave enough to post a close up pic of my skin in all its glory lol

Hells bells Emmsy, I bet you look great, at my age it is far more scary. My album comes with a government health warning:green::green::green:

But your fur on your face seems so healthy and glossy.

Surely it's not as bad as you make it out to be :lol: :lol:

M.

LOL I started the whole Solar Oil on my face things way before I became a Nail Technician, a friend who is a nail tech told me that she used it and it helped her skin, so I though why not?! Honestly cant see its that funny surely??

I just love solar oil too. The funny bit is that people recommend it for everything. There was a thread a while ago and people were giving their uses for it all around the house, etc.

I wasn't laughing at you or your idea honey! Honest!:hug:
Marion x

I just love solar oil too. The funny bit is that people recommend it for everything. There was a thread a while ago and people were giving their uses for it all around the house, etc.

I wasn't laughing at you or your idea honey! Honest!:hug:
Marion x
I honestly didnt take it personally, and its true peeps do recommend it for everything!
Maybe I should've added a few :lol::lol::lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back