Skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahclk

Reaction score
Which is the best skin peel system to use in salon? I was going to buy md formulations but it's £2000 just to open an account. Please let me know any good 1's you use.
Thank you x

We've just done some in salon training with Dermapure on Retinol and Peptide facials. They have nice products and their peels are lovely.
www.dermapure.eu
I've had their pumpkin peel and it really softened my compacted skin!

Thank you I will have a look on their website :) x

I use DermaQuest resurfacers and peels in the salon and have had great results, the pumpkin peels are amazing and have also done a TCA with incredible results!

The products are very good too, the B5 and Collagen Stem Cell Complex in particular. DermaPure/ DermaQuest also own Youngblood cosmetics so there is a range of completely mineral make-up to retail to clients following a treatment.

Having worked with Priori and SkinCeuticals, IMO DermaQuest comes up trumps! :)

We are the uk distributors for another Australian brand of peels, called Novita. We have several strengths of glycolic, lactic and BHA peels with attendant skincare products. We have no minimum order for Novita either!
If you'd like some more info drop us an email on team at calladistribution.co.uk and we'll send you a sample pack.

Only yourx are nice too ;-) x

We also use Dermaquest and the results are very good. x

I work with Medik8 products and they have a really good range of peels from a basic enzyme through acne, whitening & age peels to Jessner and TCA.

Though I have relatively high quals and good insurance, I'm not allowed to to the TCA peel. They will only train medical qualified to provide this.

Does anyone else have restrictions on the level of peel they can give?

(PS) It doesn't bother me. Jessner and the others are excellent and I always work within my insurance boundaries.

I work with Medik8 products and they have a really good range of peels from a basic enzyme through acne, whitening & age peels to Jessner and TCA.

Though I have relatively high quals and good insurance, I'm not allowed to to the TCA peel. They will only train medical qualified to provide this.

Does anyone else have restrictions on the level of peel they can give?

(PS) It doesn't bother me. Jessner and the others are excellent and I always work within my insurance boundaries.

Yep with Dermaquest the highest level we can use for peels is 40%.
I know Priori also have restriction. x

Contact me about BeautyLab as they do GlycoPeel. Xx

Hi could anyone tell me how i can get hold of MD Formulations as would like to train in peels with them but cannot find them anywhere on the internet
Thanks

Latest posts

Back