Skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most companies do a range of products to compliment the peel (i.e a calming mask post peel ) and have a peel protocol to follow. When I changed over I took on the whole peel package and had a conversion training. hope this helps x

Hi there, we've got a fab Peeling Treatment from our French brand Resultime by Collin Paris (formerly Collin Resultime). This treatment offers the most visible transformation you can obtain with aesthetic treatments. It will erase dead cells and re-launch cell renewal, and the global effect on cellular and tissular regeneration brings you immediate and long term effectiveness. Suitable for all skin types and ages except sensitive, sold individually or as a corrective course of 3-6 treatments. Let me know if you'd like more info on the range! PM me or email [email protected]. Roxie x

Can you pm me please with some more info xx

Beauty Labs are a lovely british brand. I used only your x they disappeared without warning and was left with products I couldn't use and I needed to order. I then out of the blue got a letter with NEW prices and they had jumped up no end. A friend of mine questioned them and was VERY rudely spoken to and basically told if she wasn't happy to go else where!

So we chose beauty Lab who are lovely, custom service was very good especailly we all the questions for asked.

Ring around as there is a lot of brands now doing peels

Beauty Labs are a lovely british brand. I used only your x they disappeared without warning and was left with products I couldn't use and I needed to order. I then out of the blue got a letter with NEW prices and they had jumped up no end. A friend of mine questioned them and was VERY rudely spoken to and basically told if she wasn't happy to go else where!

So we chose beauty Lab who are lovely, custom service was very good especailly we all the questions for asked.

Thanks kezza l really liked them on the phone they were lovely yo me, their start up costs don't sound to much either xxx

Have you seen results with beauty labs? Xx

Hi this may be a silly question but do all skin peels hurt whilst having the facials?

I trained with dr scheramek green peels, and although a fabulous results driven peel they hurt like hell!
It literally feels like glass is being rubbed into your skin followed by a minimum of 3-4 days of pure burning.

Have you geeks found this with your ranges?

Latest posts

Back