Skin Truth Facial Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
Do any of you use the Skin Truth range of facial products?

if you do, what are your views?

:hug: thanks in advance :hug:

Do any of you use the Skin Truth range of facial products?

if you do, what are your views?

:hug: thanks in advance :hug:

We used this range in college last year and that best I can say it is a good range while you are learning as it is cheap but it is not a range I would choose in a professional salon as the quality is no better than what the client can get from boots, superdrug etc.

I would go for a more up market range that is designed for professional salon use only. I.e. Dermalogica etc.

i do pamper parties for young girls and teens, i was thinking of using the products for the teens as a kinda introduction to skin care...

i do pamper parties for young girls and teens, i was thinking of using the products for the teens as a kinda introduction to skin care...

Its great to get then into a good routine but I still think that there would be better ranges out there that are designed for the younger skin.

yeah thats true!

we use the skintruth range at my college

its ok but i would definately say its good for learning/practising

i would say invbest in a better range

I would suggest having a look at the Eve Tyalor range,they do products for all ranges,including teens, at reasonable prices.I use them and their products are fantastic.HTH

thanks babs, i'll look into the eve taylor range

Latest posts

Back