Skinbase PAYG

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Im so nearly going for this offer sounds too good to be true though can anyone that has done it please tell me is it worth while and is there any horror stories

There's no horror stories.
The Customer Service is second to none and certainly NOT too good to be true!

I just had my training this morning, was great! The machine is awesome and a dream to work with. I've already got some clients booked in!

Thanks guys reckon i will be going for that then :)

have a looksie in the search box there is loads of info on it x

SkinBase are fantastic. Customer service is 1st class. The PAYG system has no catches. We got it in April last year and have had a great take up on it. Is died a death now though. I am going to re-vive it. I will ring skinbase Thursday and I bet they have a way to help me drum up business, be it marketing or a free evenings use for an open evening (they offered me this before) or just words of wisdom, after all if I do we'll, they do well.

Training was fab, machine is simple and easy to use and we have had great results with it.

X

Thanks guys all your opinions mean alot :)

Got my training on Friday! I am so looking forward to it. Machine arrived today eeek :)

So far I have been super impressed, lots and lots of marketing material including personalised invites and DVD. Daily emails with training vids and friendly customer service.

x

What is this? I am always keen to introduce new things...and your comments are all so positive! X

I can't speak highly enough of this company. I have had my machine a year and have had full training and support from them above and beyond what they have said they would do for me.

The machine is great and really produces results, I am a very happy customer :wink2:

I wish they done other types of machines on the PAYG option!

Im doing my training on the 6th of march and will have my 2 week trial from then also

Cant wait have got bookings already eek :)

does anyone know if I can do the skinbase training and get insurance on it if im NVQ level 2 beauty or do I have to have NVQ 3?

I really would like to offer microdermabrasion :)

Think you'll be OK with Level 2 as they train you anyway

I have my training on the 21st March and my machine will come this week. I received all my literature yesterday and have a couple of people booked in, but working on a few new ads today to drum up interest.

Customer service so far as been excellent and very helpful and daily emails

x

Think you'll be OK with Level 2 as they train you anyway

I have my training on the 21st March and my machine will come this week. I received all my literature yesterday and have a couple of people booked in, but working on a few new ads today to drum up interest.

Customer service so far as been excellent and very helpful and daily emails

x

Hi, How do you inform customers of the new service you provide and book then quickly? I open my salon recently, but I don't get any feed back from my advertisments. Sorry, this subject is not very relevant to Skinbase, but I got to this point

It is a fantastic offer, just be aware though that it works on a SIM card so if you have a really good mobile phone reception in your salon you are set to go.

I live in a very bad reception area and am mostly mobile so it is a bit of a pain to get a signal. If you can't get a signal you can ring them for an override code but that only came out recently. Unfortunately my mobile wont't work either if there is no signal so I need to ask the client to use their phone, a bit embarrassing.

I was forced to return mine but they were fabulous about it and I can get one back when I am salon based, I will just need to buy a signal booster.

Hey guys, this offer is amazing. What is the cost of materials per treatment, if any? What extres do you need? x

Hey guys, this offer is amazing. What is the cost of materials per treatment, if any? What extres do you need? x

The treatment cost charged by skinbase includes all crystals and nozzles.

All you need on top of that is a gel cleanser, soothing moisturiser and SPF. I also do a gel masque with Galvanic in my treatment.

Fantasic thanks, think I will definately be going for this .:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back