Skincare brand help BeautyLab?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
Hi I am still currently looking to change my skincare brand but now that I have rented my other rooms out it will only be me doing facials so I can't afford a huge start up fee. Can anyone recommend any skincare brands that don't require a high start up fee, that can possibly be used later on alongside microdermabrasion but that are not aromatherapy based or be available in high street department stores? k:Have had a look at BeautyLab has anyone worked with them before ? I have not had a reply from them yet? Thank you in advance

(Oh I currently stock Cryatal clear so not this brand please)

Have you considered SwissDermyl? If you'd like more info drop me a pm and I'll get one of the girls to ring you.

Have you considered SwissDermyl? If you'd like more info drop me a pm and I'll get one of the girls to ring you.

A vote for Swissdermyl from me. Great products, low start up and great support. It is always a joy to use these products.

Vicki x

Hi Lynne if I give you my details would it be possible to send me the information over to have a look through?

Latest posts

Back