SkinCare Products in HealthClub Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divaa

Reaction score
Hi
I would like recommendations on the skin care brand for facials that would be introduced to work with in a health club salon enviroment that goes with the spa -jacuzzi , sauna , steam , swimming pool , as a service and retail. I'm wanting to offer very natural products that are of quality and affordable in treatment and retail well. I was looking at dead sea mineral skincare and aromatherapy skincare. I appreciate plenty of advise given.

Hi
I would like recommendations on the skin care brand for facials that would be introduced to work with in a health club salon enviroment that goes with the spa -jacuzzi , sauna , steam , swimming pool , as a service and retail. I'm wanting to offer very natural products that are of quality and affordable in treatment and retail well. I was looking at dead sea mineral skincare and aromatherapy skincare. I appreciate plenty of advise given.
Nice to see that people are interested to read and look at it. Please give feedback.

Do a search on this site. theres been a million threads on here about skin care.
xx

Do a search on this site. theres been a million threads on here about skin care.
xx

I would like to know a good skincare product that is paraben free and more holistic that would retail in a health club that facial treatments being provided to male and female

Spa find are great, all natural brilliant products! for facials, wraps, massage scrubs everything is beautiful!

Spa find are great, all natural brilliant products! for facials, wraps, massage scrubs everything is beautiful!

Thankyou I will look into this.

Hi Diva

Check out Pure Fiji, they are fantastic and as far as I know they are paraben free too.

Latest posts

Back