Skincare range for a small salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Boot

Reaction score
Hello! Could anyone recommend a pro skincare range for a small salon. I only have 1 treatment room in a hairdressers so usually get refused when I try to order pro products despite being qualified in facials. I want something I can use myself that doesn't contain too much citrus oil as I find I am sensitive to this on my face. I've tried ordering REM but no luck. I don't want to use dermalogica as many salons use this. Please help!

If you do the Eve Taylor training course they have no problem with letting you order a small amount of products for a small buisness :)

Ah thank you I will have a look. What do you like about these products?

I love how straight forward they are, they have three different ranges Soothing, Purifying and Balancing so it's easy to choose which one suits your client best!

They smell absolutely amazing and skin just glows after using them on a facial and at home! And they're so affordable too :)

I'm not using any of their products at the minute and my skin feels terrible so I'm putting in an order for some soon :)

You'll find pro brands such as Environ, Dermalogica, decleor etc all have hefty opening orders. Eve Taylor have a mobile kit that is priced well to get you started or they offer other packages, Susan Molyneux also offer small salon & mobile packages.

You'll find pro brands such as Environ, Dermalogica, decleor etc all have hefty opening orders. Eve Taylor have a mobile kit that is priced well to get you started or they offer other packages, Susan Molyneux also offer small salon & mobile packages.
Ah that's good to hear. I was looking for something that smells good too. I will register and see what I can get :)

Try ntwholesale they have some fantastic stuff at great prices and no minimum order.

So I've tried to set up a professional account today and attached my facial qualification and insurance documents but I think I've been set up for a retail account only. Will this account get upgraded or do you think I should give them a call?

Hello Mrs Boot

When you initially apply for a trade account, we set your account as retail to get you on the system.
Take a read of the 'Introducing Eve Taylor' inquiry pack that will be emailed to you where you will find out all the details about the company and everything we have to offer. All of our opening packages are listed so you can choose the best option for your first order.
Simply call us to place your first order and then we will set your account to trade where you will have access to the professional area, all of our education webinars, marketing/POS etc; we keep this area exclusive to our active users.

Hope this helps and we look forwards to hearing from you soon
The Eve Taylor Team x

Hello Mrs Boot

When you initially apply for a trade account, we set your account as retail to get you on the system.
Take a read of the 'Introducing Eve Taylor' inquiry pack that will be emailed to you where you will find out all the details about the company and everything we have to offer. All of our opening packages are listed so you can choose the best option for your first order.
Simply call us to place your first order and then we will set your account to trade where you will have access to the professional area, all of our education webinars, marketing/POS etc; we keep this area exclusive to our active users.

The Eve Taylor Team x

Thank you for explaining this for me. I haven't received any emails yet and I applied earlier today. Is this an instant response? I will check my account to see if autocorrect has changed my address and my spam.

I look forward to trying your products very soon!

Thank you

Thank you for explaining this for me. I haven't received any emails yet and I applied earlier today. Is this an instant response? I will check my account to see if autocorrect has changed my address and my spam.

I look forward to trying your products very soon!

Thank you

Its not an instant thing, we process a high volume of registrations and check the attached certificates, so look out tomorrow and you should have some thing.

I recently purchased eve taylor package with added extra massage oils and body treatments and they are absolutely lovely can't fault them, my clients love the smells when they come into the room and love how good there skin feels after the treatments, I have researched a lot into this product and love everything about it. i also love that it's different to what others use in my area and it's affordable too. :)

Am a consultant with natural elements I could get some samples sent out to you if you wish to try them just contact me

Hello! Could anyone recommend a pro skincare range for a small salon. I only have 1 treatment room in a hairdressers so usually get refused when I try to order pro products despite being qualified in facials. I want something I can use myself that doesn't contain too much citrus oil as I find I am sensitive to this on my face. I've tried ordering REM but no luck. I don't want to use dermalogica as many salons use this. Please help!
Am with natural elements I could get some free sample to you if you want to try them

Am a consultant with natural elements I could get some samples sent out to you if you wish to try them just contact me
Hello, I am currently setting up a salon and am really struggling with what skincare to stock. Is there any chance you could send me samples of natural elements. Just been on the website, it looks good.

Thank You

Hi I'd be interested in hearing about your products and wholesale conditions. Do you have a sample pack I could try?

You can mail me at [email protected]

Many thanks

Hello Mrs Boot

The Eve Taylor Team x

Hi

I seem to be asking the same question! Could you send me some samples to try please? Along with the total range information?

Let me know how to get my details to you.

Kind regards

Hayley

Hello, I am currently setting up a salon and am really struggling with what skincare to stock. Is there any chance you could send me samples of natural elements. Just been on the website, it looks good.

Thank You

Hi

I seem to be asking the same question! Could you send me some samples to try please? Along with the total range information?

Let me know how to get my details to you.

Kind regards

Hayley
If you send me your email address and home address or salon address I will get a trade pack over to yu

Thank You
If you send me your email address and home a dress and salon details I will get a trade pack sent to you

We supply 100% salon exclusive, Swiss, high performance skincare. No minimum order ever, no targets, and round the clock support from therapists who use the range themselves!
Swissdermyl can treat any skin that walks through the door too. If you'd like to know more drop me an email on [email protected].
:)

Latest posts

Back