Skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what skincare range you use in your salon? how you find it and what is the brand customer service like??? I would appreciate any feedback as i am having problems with my current supplier as i am small business and do not but lots of stock just enough to keep me going...they want me to spend £1000 per year and as i started as nail & tan then opened beauty room most of my treatments are nail & tan...I am so frustrated and really disappointed in the company especially in this difficult time, thanks so much for any input xxx

I use and stock puramed skincare here is there website
Puramedprofessionaluk.co.uk

When I get going I will be stocking Environ I will probably stock their make up range as well which is Jane iredale. Web addy is IIAA Phone number 020 8450 7997. I talked to them at excel they were very busy, but didn't make me think that little me, on my own wasn't worth their time. They took my details and a couple of weeks later a sales rep called me for a chat, she was lovely to talk to, not at all pushy and very well informed.
She was happy with the fact that I'm going to college, so won't want them for a while, sends me emails about new products etc but doesn't bug me.
I got a very good feel from this company.

we use environ and can not fault them for their customer service, product knowledge and training. Using them we have all become all a higher standard of therapist as they also supply you with armfuls of information.

thnak you v much everyone....I have been using collin which i really like they have closed my account :( beacause i havent ordered £1000 a year product, v let down!! will have to look into starting a new account with skincare range that i dont have to spend a fortune to get started, I dont do lots of facials as started out as nail & tan bar and added on beauty room to keep things going, my salon is on a small town with lots of salons over populated thanks again x

Latest posts

Back