Skincare range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andria su

Reaction score
Evening salon geeks

So, I have touched on this subject before and I still am stuck for purchasing a great skincare range for my business.
I have applied for the professional account with eve Taylor, as I have seen a lot of people saying it's good and their customer love it, however I have not heard back. Are the products really that great? I cant afford like dermalogica at the moment, can anyone give recommend a good skincare range at a reasonable price which I can use and retail as I have been searching the Internet for days.

Thanks have a great evening all x

What do you use yourself?

I was using Liz earl but I have found out there sistering company Avon tests on animals and they are not a professional range, so I am trying the eve Taylor just to see if it's any good. I may try elemis but a lot of the big company's opening orders are quite expensive but I know the products are good

Honestly I think it's worth saving up and waiting for the one you really want. The cheaper ones are all sold direct to consumers, you end up out of pocket in the end. Worth chasing up Eve Taylor, really the only one that fits your needs at the moment. I can't think of any others that aren't sold in the shops too!

Most brands are sold online or in shops even dermalogica it's very frustrating. Thank you for your advice though [emoji3]

What's your business set up?

Are you home, salon etc

Vic x

Home for the moment x

Home for the moment x
Reason being that many suppliers won't supply a home salon. The likes of elemis require certain criteria. I looked into guinot some years ago and they wanted 2 treatment rooms and 2 full time therapists.

There was a great thread on here called something like "the great skincare decision". I'll see if I can find a link. Things like your budget, the way you want your treatments to be perceived, if you're looking for results driven, a luxury brand and so on.

I personally agree that you should wait for what you really want and in the meantime use something fairly generic.

I'm also waiting for a skincare company to get back to me. Maybe they're all way too busy - or maybe they just have really poor communication x

ThanKs for that. It is very frustrating to say the least. As I will be in my own premises in the next few months so I need a great range to start with. And generics brand such as? I don't want to buy products that my clients can buy anywhere. Maybe I will buy from hof or ellisons to start out and then introduce something up market :)

Swissdermyl may be worth a look. Lovely products with minimum opening order but high end.

I would use something from the wholesalers until you can get what you really want x

Do you know what the opening order is? X

That sounds perfect. I have contacted so hopefully will hear back soon x

Hi Andria.
If you uploaded your certificates as requested on the registration page then you should have heard back from us by email which includes all of our opening order options. Would you be able to have a look in your spam/junk folder just incase its sat in there as every now and then they sit in there unbeknown to the person waiting to read it.
If its not there please send me a message and ill look into it for you.

This is the link to the article I wrote that Vic mentioned above, it is a brand neutral article so please don't think its a tout for business:
http://www.salongeek.com/threads/the-big-skin-care-decision.293548/#post-2438853

Hi Matthew

Thanks for the message. I did not check the spam mail. I did upload one all not sure which I sent as I could not see. I will send my facial one.

Hi Andria.
If you uploaded your certificates as requested on the registration page then you should have heard back from us by email which includes all of our opening order options. Would you be able to have a look in your spam/junk folder just incase its sat in there as every now and then they sit in there unbeknown to the person waiting to read it.
If its not there please send me a message and ill look into it for you.

This is the link to the article I wrote that Vic mentioned above, it is a brand neutral article so please don't think its a tout for business:
http://www.salongeek.com/threads/the-big-skin-care-decision.293548/#post-2438853
Thanks Matthew. It would have taken me forever to find x

Evening salon geeks

So, I have touched on this subject before and I still am stuck for purchasing a great skincare range for my business.
I have applied for the professional account with eve Taylor, as I have seen a lot of people saying it's good and their customer love it, however I have not heard back. Are the products really that great? I cant afford like dermalogica at the moment, can anyone give recommend a good skincare range at a reasonable price which I can use and retail as I have been searching the Internet for days.

Thanks have a great evening all x
I can get a trade pack sent to you if you send me your details to [email protected]

Hello Caroline which skincare range do you Stock?

Am a consultant with natural elements and I use all there products if you would like to no more about them feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Hi Caroline. I shall give you an email this evening

Latest posts

Back