Skinny Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstymc83

Reaction score
Hi I currently use St Tropez for my clients (I'm mobile) this is pretty expensive and I have found a tan called skinny tan, which doesn't give off the tan smell and is said to help with cellulite.

Has anyone used this tan or know anything about the tan. I don't want to turn my clients orange

I have never heard of it, but I know there's lots of solutions out there claiming to help with cellulite - if that's a selling point you like.

Hi I currently use St Tropez for my clients (I'm mobile) this is pretty expensive and I have found a tan called skinny tan, which doesn't give off the tan smell and is said to help with cellulite.

Has anyone used this tan or know anything about the tan. I don't want to turn my clients orange

Hi Kirsty,

No, never heard of them either but why not just ask them to send you a sample to try? Most brands offer samples these days to potential new clients, worth a try anyway:)

St.Moriz Salon

Ok thanks will check if they have any [emoji106]

Ok thanks will check if they have any
emoji106.png
I'm sure Skinny Tan had something to do with Dragons Denn?! I have used Sienna X in the past for my own use but love St Tropez more. Best to pay a little extra and charge a little extra & have happy tanned clients. Xhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXxQpJHmhw

One of my pedicure clients uses something called skinny tan & it's just a manual one you apply with a mit, sometimes she asks me to do it for her when I'm there. I'm not sure it's a pro-brand, I believe it's called skinny tan as some of the ingredients claim to help with the appearance of cellulite. What I can say about it though is the application is nice, it's quite thick & you just work it in, the colour is good & it has a pleasant smell! HTH X

Hi sorry im just getting your message. Thank you

Latest posts

Back