Sky Plus eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaynelashes

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with sky plus adhesive.? Clients lashes just dont seem to be lasting very long. Retention with this glue doesnt seem great?!

I've recently swapped to this glue and have found it to be amazing! Clients are coming back after 3 weeks with pretty much a full set still. Could it be due to the humidity you're working in?

I've recently swapped to this glue and have found it to be amazing! Clients are coming back after 3 weeks with pretty much a full set still. Could it be due to the humidity you're working in?
Thank you for ur reply. Really? Im using a humidifier to increase the humidity to between 50-55. Do u use a humidifier or just use it at the current humidity level?

No I don't use a humidifier, and have to be honest and say I'm really not sure what the humidity level of my treatment room is! I just know that my trainer suggested if we were having troubles with our adhesive, humidity was often a culprit. Did you have any problems with your previous adhesive?

No I don't use a humidifier, and have to be honest and say I'm really not sure what the humidity level of my treatment room is! I just know that my trainer suggested if we were having troubles with our adhesive, humidity was often a culprit. Did you have any problems with your previous adhesive?
Yes i did i thought it was because humidity was low so i bought a humidifier but perhaps sky glue prefers lower humidity. Im gonna try today but not using it and c if that helps. Shame u dont have a meter in ur room id be keen to know the temp and humidity of ur room. Is it the sky plus (black cap) u use?

Yes, I also use the regular sky glue too x

Yes, I also use the regular sky glue too x
How does the regular one differ? Sorry with all questions. I used glue today without humidifier and seemed better but found on one client some of the lashes were shredding like they didnt bond to natural lash. I was workin quickly and isolating before i attached and used enough glue. Was feeling defeated

Omg I'm so glad you've posted this! I bought the sky glue at the pro beauty show and have had to do so many free infills on clients as the retention has been AWFUL! I heard such great reviews about Sky hence the purchase but I've had to go back to lashbase extreme and today's treatments were so much better already.

Omg I'm so glad you've posted this! I bought the sky glue at the pro beauty show and have had to do so many free infills on clients as the retention has been AWFUL! I heard such great reviews about Sky hence the purchase but I've had to go back to lashbase extreme and today's treatments were so much better already.
Oh no...ive been using it for about a month or so no and my regular clients are complaining. I think im goin to be redoin alot of lashes. X

I was using all kinds of glue from sky glue. They last very well for a few months and the it stop lasting.

Sky glue is amazing. And if you love sky, your going to love our new glue, we have just changed over. Sky users love it.

Latest posts

Back