Sleep in rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteAnn

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the best sleep in rollers? Thanks!!

I tried sleeping in sleep in rollers and got about 5 minutes shut eye, they are so uncomfortable, I think it's just a selling point to be honest. But try them yourself and see :)

They sell them in sallys and online! I have them but dont sleep in them as I find them uncomfortable. I use mine with the hood dryer x

A lot of people have said they are uncomfortable! Think I will just use the hood dryer :)

Im still damp in the morning with these? Dunno what I do wrong but im liking plait and salt spray waves atm, bit more beachy/festival. id go with the hood they do set curls beautifully

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Strawberry curls! I can sleep comfortably in mine. They are so soft. £14.99 a pack I think they were. They are on twitter aswell if you want a peek & there are loads of reviews xx

Oh brilliant I will try them!! Thanks :)

I got mines in Sally's. Never had a problem sleeping in them :) although I didn't get the result I was hoping for.

I retail sleepins and strawberry curls,luv em both no more uncomfortable to sleep in than hair extensions. I wouldn't sell them if I didn't use them myself. Original Amy Childs ones are the best but that's just my opinion

Latest posts

Back