Slick pour UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easterbunny92

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone could let me know where I can get hold of Young Nails Slick Pour in the UK? I've looked on the UK young nails site but can't t seem to find it. I've done Google search and I can only find it on ebay but I don't want to buy from there.
Thankyou in advance x

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone could let me know where I can get hold of Young Nails Slick Pour in the UK? I've looked on the UK young nails site but can't t seem to find it. I've done Google search and I can only find it on ebay but I don't want to buy from there.
Thankyou in advance x
Hi
I am in Ireland and I have been using and trained in youngs 16 yrs ago . I enquired about the slick and pour and unfortunately it is only available in America. I was thinking of emailing them and seeing could I purchase it and get it shipped

Hi
I am in Ireland and I have been using and trained in youngs 16 yrs ago . I enquired about the slick and pour and unfortunately it is only available in America. I was thinking of emailing them and seeing could I purchase it and get it shipped

I'm sure you know but you can get it from Young Nails NI. Not available in England though for some reason...

For some reason NSI UK are using the SlickPour powders with Conversion Caption though NSI Ireland have the SlickPour 1-4 as well as the powders.

Either way I was looking for an odourless system but it still has resin so not truly odourless just better than monomer.

Latest posts

Back