Slimming Geeks??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also this week started running (well really slow jogging). I am following a nhs programme called "couch to 5K" which can be downloaded free from itunes. It is a 9 week programme designed to get you running 5k at the end of it. It takes you through a weekly programme, telling you when to walk and when to run, includes music and some encouraging tips along the way. Thoroughly recommend it (although might not by the end of next week lol).

Hth anyone trying to lose weight or get bit fitter. xxx

Hi hun,

I have been thinking about doing this for a while but I am so not a runner lol. I've always admired people that go out running for an hour and come back smiling!

I've noticed that there's 3 plans for the later weeks in the programme and just one a week to start off with, do you know how many times a week you're meant to run in weeks 1-4? I've had a look on the website and I'm sure it's glaringly obvious but I am missing it :) xx

Hi I'm a slimming world member, it's fab Iv done it on n off for years. The most I lost with them was 4st 7lb so I know it works. Planning is the key! Good luck x

Latest posts

Back