Slimming Geeks??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
Joined slimming World tonight eeek ;) are any other geeks members?
If so... How have you been getting on? Any tips?
Faye x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

oooh good luck

i lost 3 stone after baby.number 2 with slim world.

fill up on free foods. add fat free yogurt to porridge oats at night...put.in fridge.till.morning. I made trifles, riottos. I have recipes for free food meals if u want them. Stay for the.group. Don't weigh and go xxx
Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I've just started doing it but not going to group.I buy the magazine and get recipes online.

There is a Slimming World Facebook page which is fantastic.You can look through tons of pictures and recipes.

Another couple of brilliant groups on FB are 'Slimming World cake lady' and 'Diet Momma' :green:

Oh god ,cant make my mind up ,slimming world or weight watchers arrrrgggggg what one geeks;)X

I did weight watchers a couple of years ago but stopped and stopped all the exercise and got the taste for buns, crisps and all again so now WW books out and all exercise Wii games on and trying to slim back down again hehe.

If i wait to decide much longer ,i wont be able to get through my door :lol: x

I tried everything and where slimming groups etc come I would say my most successful one was Slimming World....I lost around 3stone and went from 18 to a size 10 but that was daily exercise at lunchtime so not all the diet.

Good luck darlin I wish you the best xxxxx

Oh my :) u did so well,have you managed to maintain it,trying to start mobile and not working everyday i just munch:):lol. Thanks for comments i love this site x

I've started a new healthy eating plan ;) today too.. I have about 10 pound max to lose. Eating lots of protein and sauerkraut (pickled cabbage) for a couple of days then start to introduce lots of veg..
It will work it will work it will it will :)

iIt will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) good luck x

I joined weight watchers o. Sunday

oops that wasn't ready to send! it was meant to say, I joined weight watchers on Sunday, I'm just doing it online, not had a weigh in yet, finding it very difficult tho! I'm hoping if I lose some weight this week it will motivate me a bit more!

I've just lost about 10lbs recently (yay well done me lol). Lots more weight to go tho :irked: but I've done it by "portion control". I imagine my stomach to be the size of my clenched fist, so when I put food on my plate, if it is any bigger than my fist, I take some food off - and you know what, I'm not hungry after I've eaten! I like this method as I dont need to thing about what I'm eating, just how much I'm eating. Works for me!

I have also this week started running (well really slow jogging). I am following a nhs programme called "couch to 5K" which can be downloaded free from itunes. It is a 9 week programme designed to get you running 5k at the end of it. It takes you through a weekly programme, telling you when to walk and when to run, includes music and some encouraging tips along the way. Thoroughly recommend it (although might not by the end of next week lol).

Hth anyone trying to lose weight or get bit fitter. xxx

Hi everyone, just wanted to report back... I lost 7 pounds so far.
Knew that sauerkraut and meat would work :)
Altho did have some White choc today, so that will be another pound back on :(

Hi Faye

I find if I write down what I eat I lose weight. Trouble is I dont write it down, small notebook going on shopping list this week!!

Annie

Hiya :)

I am a SW member :) I lost 9lb untill last night where i put on 1lb :cry: i came on yesterday thought an i feel sooo bloated so i know why i put that 1lb on...so it doesnt make it quite as bad.

just tucking into a nice tasty salad now :) xx

Hiya all :) iv lost 4 stone over the past 2 years after th birth of my 3rd daughter, taking me from a size 20 to a 16.

Havin problems shifting the last 2 stone though, have maintained for 3 months now and not a single lb off :'( have to take daily meds with a side effect being weight gain, so its like im fighting a battle!!

Any advice from fellow geeks would be fab!!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

just thought I would update on my progress! iv been doing ww for nearly 4 weeks and have lost 5lbs so I am happy enough with that! keeping at it til iv lost at least another 5! hope everyone else is making progress! x

Yay, well done you! I've lost 6 pounds so far with Slimming World, it didn't click until I started my food diary, now I'm enjoying it.

...I dreamt that I was in a restaurant last night and wouldn't eat anything until I knew the syn value... Possibly overthinking things, haha!

Sarah xx

Slimming world is excellent! Have lost over a stone already just about hitting my club 10! Fizzy flavoured water or no added sugar cream soda is what is helping me! Good luck best way I've heard it described is melting off the weight!

Latest posts

Back