Slimming World

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it on the slimming site under recipes...
Love the quiche yum yum x

Half syn cake
4 eggs
1 tub quark
1tsp baking powder
5 tbsp sweetener
Half tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp fat free fromage frais
Fruit to decorate

Preheat oven to 180 and line 2 sandwich tins.
Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks.
In another bowl whisk egg yolks, 4 tbsp sweetener, half the quark, baking powder and vanilla extract. Then whisk in half the egg whites.
Fold in remaining egg whites with a metal spoon.
Divide the mixture between the 2 tins an bake for approx 20 mins.
Use the rest of the quark and mix 1 tbsp sweetener and fromage frais together and put in middle and on top of cake and decorate with fruit.

The cake will rise in the oven but once out will totally flatten lol

Here's a picture of a slice I have left lol

I use vanilla muller light instead of fromage frais

I'm going to try a syn free flan tommorrow. If it works I'll post the recipe x

I have just made this cake for the first time. Yummy! Will try to upload a pic.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 214
In the newsagents they sell the slimming world magazine, loadsa tips, ideas and fab recipes.
Deff worth a buy.

How about this for amazing.. A local family run Indian restaurant noticed his customers waning or just ordering much less so one day he asked one of the customers why her order was much smaller - concerned there was something wrong with their food.

The customer replied that she'd started slimming world as had many of his customers so the restaurant owner wanting to keep his customers got in touch with slimming world and has come up with a syn free/minimal syn dishes especially for these customers.
All you have to do is say on ordering and your food is made accordingly, how fab is that? :)

And my first weigh in wasn't do bad :)

Thanks for the help about exercising, I ran 3k 3times last week and lost 4lbs so I will keep up with that (usually I loose weight slowly). Over two weeks iv lost 7 1/2 lbs !!! I'm so chuffed because last year when I was at SW It took me 5weeks to loose that.
I agree I love the magazine but I but mine from group and it's cheaper.
Thanks everyone and good luck :)

I just started back on slimming world! There's a group on Facebook I found don't know if anyone has said it but it's good to look at etc it's called diet momma on facebook

X

Ohh I didn't know about that group thanks I have joined, It's always great to find new support and inspiration. X

In the newsagents they sell the slimming world magazine, loadsa tips, ideas and fab recipes.
Deff worth a buy.

How about this for amazing.. A local family run Indian restaurant noticed his customers waning or just ordering much less so one day he asked one of the customers why her order was much smaller - concerned there was something wrong with their food.

The customer replied that she'd started slimming world as had many of his customers so the restaurant owner wanting to keep his customers got in touch with slimming world and has come up with a syn free/minimal syn dishes especially for these customers.
All you have to do is say on ordering and your food is made accordingly, how fab is that? :)

And my first weigh in wasn't do bad :)

Where is this Indian lol that's is well good! I start this week with my mother in law when I'm back from holiday, I'm dreading it I think I've gained about a stone from this holiday :(

I'll be rejoining once ive had the baby - the only thing i worry about with sw is the amount of recipes with aspartame in them - my mum lost 3 stone with sw but developed an intolerance to aspartame (sweetener)

I'll be rejoining once ive had the baby - the only thing i worry about with sw is the amount of recipes with aspartame in them - my mum lost 3 stone with sw but developed an intolerance to aspartame (sweetener)

I totally agree I try to avoid sweeteners, I know sainsburys and some other big supermarkets don't use aspartame in there own brands x

Where is this Indian lol that's is well good! I start this week with my mother in law when I'm back from holiday, I'm dreading it I think I've gained about a stone from this holiday :(

The Indian is in Southampton :) good n local for me but I'm trying to get my head around the daily foods before I begin to add luxuries n yummies ;)

I'm not going to have lost anything this week, I just know it.. My first week and I've found it so hard to eat as much as I need to, or drink... I'm used to getting by on one can of coke a day but had to exchange that for water are 7up free- tho not together haha

another 1.5 lb off tonight x:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I went last week wednesday for the first time since i got poorly in April/May,so weigh in for me tomorrow night :eek::eek:

Ive kind of followed the green plan this week and have made the quorn lasagne (0 syns),choc orange cheese cake,(6 syns per slice but def worth it lol!!),spinach cannaloni (2 syns),bacon and mushroom filo quiche (2 syns) and eaten loads of free foods so fingers crossed somethings worked!!!!

Ive def had alot more energy and have also started circuits and running so i really hope ive lost something.

Il keep you all posted!!xx
x

How was your weigh-in crazybek ?

After 3 weeks I have lost 10lbs which I am shocked and super happy, because last year on SW it took me 9 weeks to loose 10lbs. However this week I feel really bloated and can't run as far, it's so strange how things can change from week to week. I'm not being naughty but I have a fear I may not loose this week :(
Roll on Wednesday weigh day !

Good luck every1 xxx

I joined Slimming world last night - never done it before. I'm starting from tomorrow (had to use up some already bought very sinful food today, lol). I've had a knee injury and put some weight on and now for the sake of said knee need to lose weight to take the pressure off!!!

Bit concerned that I wont be able to afford all the fruit and veg it recommends. I only have £10 a week for food.

It can be hard on a budget and I do feel I spend more when on SW, however frozen veg is great and make meals which you could eat 2 nights in a row , like sheppards pie or spag bowel. I always have an iceberg lettuce which is cheap like £1 and it's surprising how far.it will go.

Good luck I hope it works out ok
:)

Thanks. I've bought some frozen veg, and some tinned fruit and bananas are cheap.
So far it's been a stressful weekend and I'm not doing so well. Gonna have a look at the website today for some easy recipe ideas.

How's everybody doing onSW?

I got my 1and half stone last night in 8 weeks so chuffed.

Keep slimming x

Congratulations Beauty House, that's amazing!

I joined slimming world a couple of weeks ago and after 2 weigh ins i've lost 6.5lb. I'm thrilled! I have a long way to go though xx

How is everyone doing? Xx

I had my first weigh in with SW last thursday and I lost 4.5lbs in my first week. But this week is my "star" week and have been eating all around me so I know I am probably up this week dreading the weigh in. Need to get myself stuck back in and see how I get on.

Latest posts

Back