slow but sure............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!

All my hard work i've done on my home salon seems to be paying off slowly but surely,as i had another call a few min's ago not the same lady as i had on saturday she hasn't called back to rebook.the lady who called tonight asked what sort of nails i do so i said gel and l&p sculpted and tips and then she said what she had had before and then what had had happened to them then i booked her in for next monday at 6:30 for a set of sculpted l&p nails.:Grope:

i can't wait.............will let you now how it all gose afterwards.

Good for you hunni, im glad its paying off for you xx

Creative Tech said:
Hi!

All my hard work i've done on my home salon seems to be paying off slowly but surely,as i had another call a few min's ago not the same lady as i had on saturday she hasn't called back to rebook.the lady who called tonight asked what sort of nails i do so i said gel and l&p sculpted and tips and then she said what she had had before and then what had had happened to them then i booked her in for next monday at 6:30 for a set of sculpted l&p nails.:Grope:

i can't wait.............will let you now how it all gose afterwards.
pleased for you Sarah... maybe you can start your Geek Journal now with details of the salon aswell as how your wedding plans are coming along :wink2:

Thats great Sarah! I'm glad it all working out for you! :)

ValencianNails said:
pleased for you Sarah... maybe you can start your Geek Journal now with details of the salon aswell as how your wedding plans are coming along :wink2:

Yes that's a brilliant idea!! Why not start a journal tonight? You can tell us all about what you are up to at work and in life as well. I keep a journal, it may not always be very interesting but it's a good place to write about all sorts of things.:Love:

glad things are looking up for you! let us know how it goes !:biggrin:

Good luck, take your time over it an enjoy!

tigerlilli said:
Thats great Sarah! I'm glad it all working out for you! :)
i'm really pleased i can't beleave it's all coming togeather now my salon looks lovely and i'm sooooooooo pleased with all the hard work i've put in it.

will try and get chris (my hubby to be)to put some pictures of it up on here sometime so you can see what my home salon look likes.

keep your eyes open as i'm not sure when he'll put them up.........

Creative Tech said:
i'm really pleased i can't beleave it's all coming togeather now my salon looks lovely and i'm sooooooooo pleased with all the hard work i've put in it.

will try and get chris (my hubby to be)to put some pictures of it up on here sometime so you can see what my home salon look likes.

keep your eyes open as i'm not sure when he'll put them up.........

Sarah, do you know how to start a Journal? This is the perfect post to place in your journal than other geeks can read it and comment if they feel like it.

Its not hard to do, just click on 'Stuff' above and then 'Journal' and then start one and whayhey you can pap on as much as you like about your new salon, wedding, cameras, husband to be, mother in law to be, etc etc ... :idea:

:zzz:

Creative Tech said:
will try and get chris (my hubby to be)to put some pictures of it up on here sometime so you can see what my home salon look likes. keep your eyes open as i'm not sure when he'll put them up.........

What happened to the other pictures you took ? When will you be putting those up ??

River

come on sarah we all want a peek at your salon! xx

Post those pics in your gallery asap!! Don't think I've ever been sooo curious to see a Home Salon!:green:

Latest posts

Back