small salon help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie24

Reaction score
I'm looking for a little help. I have a found a perfect spot for a new nail and beauty salon. However its a little on the small side (249 sq ft) can anyone advise where I can found one of those cubicle rails and curtains (similar to hospitals but a little more fancy)! So I can do beauty treatments with privacy?!!

I cant help but are you suggesting have some people in for nails why someone else is behind the curtain having something like waxing or whatever done? Or someone behind the curtain and people can just walk in off the street? If so as a client this would seriously put me off, sorry :hug:

we looked every where for these rails but didnt have any luck. Depending on the size of the space have you thought about an actual shower rail or even the partition system that you can get from Ikea.

our shop at the minute i really small, and thats what we have done, a curtain around the area where w do waxing, spray taning etc, it was ideal for when we firt set up but now we offer alot more treatment so where moving too bigger premises (7 rooms lol) ... clients wont mind at all, none of ours do or if they did they wouldnt keep coming back!!! plus it is the service you do, clients still have there privacy around the curtain

xx

I'm really sorry but I agree with Aphrodites: I just wouldn't like to have treatments behind a curtain area, because it wouldn't be private enough. It's hard enough to relax while having a brazilian but the thought of someone brushing past the curtain and seeing everything would just be too much!

also i would be unwilling to discuss any contraindications or medical problems with the therapist if it could be heard by other people, particulary important if you are doing any holistic therapies and might need to discuss very personal issues

Thanks for your replies ladies. I think an actually partition is the way forward, get my partner to roll his sleaves up! It was mainly for the tanning side of things and maybe lash extensions as we will not be offering any waxing as of yet. X

Latest posts

Back