Smashbox users help please............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
Can you purchase wholesale in the UK. I currently buy stock from Sephora but need ideally a UK wholeasaler cause I am sick of travelling to Paris every couple of months!

Kate

I love Smashbox stuff but have only ever bought it whilst over in the states. I don't think there is a UK distributor but I too would be interested in finding out.

its only available in states at the moment. i know cause i enquired yesterday!:hug:

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but QVC do Smashbox products:

Search Results

I have found a place on the web (there based in Newark lincs!) Just negotiating a discount. Will let you know what it works out at and see if we can beat it!

xxxx

Can you purchase wholesale in the UK. I currently buy stock from Sephora but need ideally a UK wholeasaler cause I am sick of travelling to Paris every couple of months!

Kate

oops...just noticed you need wholesale. sorry :irked:

I have found a place on the web (there based in Newark lincs!) Just negotiating a discount. Will let you know what it works out at and see if we can beat it!

xxxx

Hi just out of curiosity what place is that? I live in Newark....is smashbox good then? Id never heard of it before but noticed on QVC the other night x

Looking at there prices there a lot cheaper than smashbox themselves anyway so going to use them. Just been speaking to the staff there and its been a long time since I have had such excellent customer service!

am I allowed to put the company? its Justbeautydirect.co.uk

Latest posts

Back