Smile lines & sculpted nails .. Argh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there are many different ways to do things ,,, doesn't make it wrong because it is not MY way but I will say this, that my way is an efficient as well as an effective way and that is what you need to be in the salon.

Yep .. keep me posted as to progress and don't try to 'push the river' !! If you've 'got it' Katie will bring it out of you. :hug:

And thats what I wish to be salon standard & thats why YOUR WAY will now be MY WAY (look at your work???? BEAUTIFUL). Even if I dont "have it" I will dam sure go out & "get it" lol This is not a passing fancy I am very passionate about the nail industrie & can't really see myself not beinig involved 1 way or another. Im not looking for fame or fortune but just to be good at what I do & offer a good service & thats what its all about for me. :hug:

Well not all beginners can create a lovely smile line with the pink either and when they add the white it does not always look even.

I have been teaching zone 123 application for 25 years now and my students generally get it.

Both methods can work but neither works without an equal amount of practise. There is no quick fix for leaning to do great smiles ... it is dedication to the task at hand.

Well, true, but from my experience the students seem to 'get' it right faster with the reverse than the other way. Each to their own though of course.

Hi Cass (waving from Welly)

When I learned L&P, we didn't even LEARN P/W. When I did finally learn it, I found the reverse easier FOR ME. I really wish that trainers would show students both ways, because some get it one way and some get it the other. Its giving them the option.

When I went for my EZF class here, the trainer didn't want to hear of reverse application (but then again, she didn't know about dual forms, custom blending or to put cuticle oil in acetone when soaking off to not dry out the skin). I should have been training HER! (LOL)

Both ways are valid. :)

Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back